abbdulla1337

Nov 12, 2017
So the new chapter (version 13) includes NOTHING from previous chapter? Chapter 1 is only "old game" even though bigger file? Sry for asking stupid questions.

abbdulla1337

Nov 12, 2017
Ok just tested, really nice! Chapter 2 allows you to start old chapter. This is really like a new updated game. This is a "SEQUEL", fucking awesomely done! \ ^_^ /

Aug 7, 2016
Hahah no never :) Simply many have told me to put an option to avoid pissing scenes. That's all.
So the most extreme and hardcore content will be pissing? I am very disappointed i was expect something better... like slavery, armpit hair or outside petplay in bondage gear, maybe some drugs, mind break or mind control but pissing...

Razy

May 30, 2017
There is info on this in prior posts, but generally read what Max is saying to himself, it's good clues ;)
When the Receptionist refuse to tell you any thing and you what to find the hidden entrance, look to the right side of the receptionist, the curvy wall there can be moused over, it lights up softly, so can be missed.. but click it and ask the reception girl about it..
Next you go to Aun't bedroom, click her night stand when she is sleeping, spot the very small golden card, grab it, return to Apartments, show card to the receptionist and viola.
Finished it allready, but thank you anyway. :) Btw you forgot about go talk to dad at 'Domi's House' (i think) ;)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Interested to see what Max is going to buy in future installments with the ever-growing stack of benjamins from his elicit bidnesses?!:biggrin:

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
For all of those having problems with rita/laura and the last of mom. I for one was missing 1 mom shower scene and then had to sleep beside mom one more time after that before I could go on. She showers at least every wed evening.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
so what do i do now, start a new game for update 13. Does anyone have a walkthrough for chapter 2

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
i tried to take the golden card , but some reason i can not pick it..
any help plz..
if memory serves the full sequence should be, click the right wall of apartments, talk to the lady at the desk, then go to aunt's house in the "day" while shes sleeping and click the phone on her table you should see the small gold card by the phone. If you did it in that order and its still not working I'm sorry to say that I'm at a loss

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
How to make mom jealous?
In the afternoon, when I press the option to ask about my mother in Rita 's room, my mother calls her mother to Rita' s room and sees her when she is having sex with Rita. Thereafter, it proceeds.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes