KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
If I see my aunt sleeping in her aunt's room, she rides on her motorcycle in the afternoon and follows her aunt. Ask him to bring a reception hatch card from the fake wall on the right in the reception hall of the apartment. When my aunt is sleeping at her aunt's house, I can find her card under the phone on the table next to her bed. When I talk to the reception girl of the apartment with a card, I go ahead and meet my father at Dominique 's house and connect the story afterwards.

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Just to be certain, you did click on the fake wall to the players right of the receptionist before talking to her. If so, then yes you've done all that I can think of

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
if you means this :
after i followed the aunt , i talked the receptionist but she won't let me in....so next day i tried to take golden card...

is there any other event that i have to finish...let me know..thx
u already take the golden card or not? if already u just go back and talk to receptionist again

Nov 9, 2017
I'm a bit disapoint about the "new" alisia but this new chapter is still great. I hope susan and domi hasn't change I need more of them like they were in the last chapiter.

Reactions: Rythan25

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Why is Max now Andre the Giant in the photoshoot with Zoe? Why was he in prison? I never got that in 0.12. Did he grow the beard 'cause his cellmate liked to fuck unshaved pussies? Please tell me Max gets his milk cow back! Also not fond of the new Alisia. As a demo for chapter 2, meh! In a few more versions there might be enough of the map sites become usable again to make it worthwhile.

niemandda

May 18, 2017
The Archievment site sayys there are 5 Archievements for Aunty, but i just got the stripper ones, anyone know how to unlock the rest of it?

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
Does anybody have a link to 012 version download where the zip file isn't corrupted? Links in OP are either dead or the zip files give CRC error and the game won't start.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes