Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I was going to comment on a missed opportunity to jump from honey select to daz3d with .13, but based on a comment from the dev a page or two back is something that he/she's looking or at least tried. The problem with honey select IMO is that if you see one sex scene it feels like you seen all, they very similar even if the characters has different body types. Another thing that I don't like about honey select are the girls assholes, they are basically just a dark dot/spot created on MS paint or something, as an anal fan, that's a huge blow not seeing an actually looking asshole and not to mention the anal scenes doesn't look like anal scenes (even if the guy is fucking the right spot).

The spoilers below are just couple of images to make my point clearer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I know it's better daz3d and I'm trying.
But the main game I'll finish any case with HS. If in the meantime I learn to use it well maybe I can think of doing it again with daz3d. And maybe even the prices of video cards come down. Damn miner.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, I know it's better daz3d and I'm trying.
But the main game I'll finish any case with HS. If in the meantime I learn to use it well maybe I can think of doing it again with daz3d. And maybe even the prices of video cards come down. Damn miner.
Huh, what you said totally make sense, I never thought about the prices of video cards and miners.:confused:

Hang in there.:)

Orodes1992

Dec 28, 2017
Are there animations in this game? I don't get anything, just a lot of scenes that seem to freeze and then jump to the next bit?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is a test.
Perhaps i say something stupid, but i really like you art style. I mean i play chapter 1 and a few minutes ago i play chapter 2
And i really like... how i already say you style. I think that the style you use till now is really awesome. I mean i really like the game with anime 3D like style. Is ok that some time you find a game more 3D real style, but some time they become bored. The autors trie to give them to much realism that they in some way lose something exciting.

Look on this site, there are plenty of game base on 3D real style, so play you game is like a fresh air on the face.
And now you also add voice! I think you do a real improvement! Sorry if i write something bad, i am italian and i do not write very well in english.

But trust me, do not change you style, this game is awesome.
Perhaps when you start a new game, you can try with this new engine?
Or perhaps when you finally finish this game, you can try to remake the game like that.
But i think that till now you really do a awesome work.
And i really like this new chapter 2. I just now see the shower scene with Rita and oh man so excited! So beautiful.
Anyway thank you to let us play you game! If only i had a credit card i surelly support you, but for now i cant :pensive:
Continues to grow like this, and you game become really awesome!

Edit 1
There is only one thing that I would have changed, Max is too tall! It looks almost 2 meters XD
In chapter one he was not so tall. I can understand that now is muscular, but so high, I think a little too much.

Reactions: Shardoom

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man! I cant stop to play XD after i read finally sex with mother XD i hed to go till the end of this version!
Awesome start of chapter 2! In some point i really fear some bad thing but... XD i was happy that find that all the thing go great! Also now i know who is the next woman who Max fuck XD surelly the step mother XD i am just thinking if we can fuck her in pregnancy mode or after XD i hope some pregnancy sex was really awesom!

The mc is really change after his return from the prision. Now another think that me mind are thinking is if we become a mafia man or we can shaped we destiny in this game.
Anyway 4 of 5 woman we had sex. Is not a bad start (an awesome start ofc XD)
Cant wait to see the next update now.

A side note, the walkthrough is not perfect. Perhaps the days in the walkthrough change when you set the game in soft/Hard mode?
Because some time the girls/women are not locate where the walktrough say.
So i need to look other day.
The last problme i see is, Max room. Also if you change you name at the start, the room remaining always called Max room and not (the name we use in the game).
But that is the only problem i see.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
M using android and finding it difficult to do anal fingering on Alisia. Plz someone help, have repeated pussy fingering several times already but still no luck, so now i cant enter the bath with Alisia. Kinda stuck here. Thankyou.

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
To unlock the Christmas event you must have these stats
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
Thank you, I had one point more to get on rita with the cocktail click. I managed to finish the 0.12
Great game !

Nov 12, 2017
Just passing to say that this update was amazing, how is it possible to often launch this many updates and with that much of content? Seriously, Kuggazer is a really good dev.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'm almost positive I couldnt get that to trigger because I gave mom the dildo at night before I did any of the beach stuff.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have the walkthrough cunt and it doesn't say how exactly, i have the mom at the max levels and it is not happening, so stop assuming people is as retarded as you.

If someone can still answe the question, how do you trigger momc atching you having sex with rita... thanks.
momcorr 76 , then talk to Rita.

Reactions: Gogotaro

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
Guys i need help for V13
Laura Falling in the backyard event is not triggering and instead bathroom event starts in between.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes