Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 95903
i'm playing 0.12 and i'm stuck, nothing to do and the walkthrough on pc doesn't work
i played without walkthrough until it stucked
I can't walk-in with aunt, mom doesn't go out at night, Laura doesn't see me having s*x with Rita, i can't go to the beach to see Faurina, Kristel doesn't in her room and her, and i did't see any panties on Alvin bed.
Have i missing something ?
Help me please
(sr for my bad english)
You have to play a few times with Alvin at the videgames. Then the panties will appear under his bed.

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
So if we download chapter 2 does that include chapter 1 as well or do we download and play each seperately? (sorry dumb question I know)

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
I think I'm stuck here - Can't start Christmas event - I'm playing videogames with kevin but can't get panty option - Can't get into Aunt's bathroom - I'm not able to find what I'm missing. Also I have read your previous posts about downloading the xmas event "fix" from first page. I don't see any "fix" download link there. Please help. Developer.

Also, I'm enjoying this game so much. If there is any paid version of this with more scenes (without bugs) I'm willing to buy. Thanks in advance. Attached current progress screenshot.

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
So if we download chapter 2 does that include chapter 1 as well or do we download and play each seperately? (sorry dumb question I know)
After downloading chapter 2, you can't start from the chapter 1. It will auto play chapter 2 from the start. I recommend everyone to download and play chapter 1 first then go for chapter 2.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I think I'm stuck here - Can't start Christmas event - I'm playing videogames with kevin but can't get panty option - Can't get into Aunt's bathroom - I'm not able to find what I'm missing. Also I have read your previous posts about downloading the xmas event "fix" from first page. I don't see any "fix" download link there. Please help. Developer.

Also, I'm enjoying this game so much. If there is any paid version of this with more scenes (without bugs) I'm willing to buy. Thanks in advance. Attached current progress screenshot.
You have to play a few times with Alvin at the videgames. Then the panties will appear under his bed.

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
After you burnout-statement from v0.12 I thought you would give yourself some time and us a rather small update 0.13, but HOLY SHIT what an update!!! Packed with new scenes, updated girls aaaaaaaand Mom and Laura content! Thank you!

The only small complaint I could think of is Aunties new hair, it took me a while to recognize her. The old hair looked better to me, but hey, if thats the biggest complaint, you know you did A LOT right! :biggrin:

Reactions: jaydem
Jul 12, 2017
MC is too mature to call it "boy". Maybe you can shape it younger, shorter, as a man is all over and you wonder why the hell is with his mother and his sisters.The rest of the game is very well done, the animations are well-worked and I think they are likely to develop in the future.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
MC is too mature to call it "boy". Maybe you can shape it younger, shorter, as a man is all over and you wonder why the hell is with his mother and his sisters.
Yeah, because half of WEGs having child or manlet protagonist isn't nearly close to enough.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes