kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Really good idee with the girls from the prison and the studio, hope it will go further with them not only at the studio, and the way with the club and girls really good ideea again, maybe on the way max will buy a big house and move all his girls there with him or somthing.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i have ver 0.12
there is no christmas hat
and this doesnt work:
(A8) Day time, go to backyard, click Rita, chose “Relax”, Rita will play with your dick +1 corruption Continue doing this until Rita corruption 33 and you fuck her.
i have thighjob achievement

U

User_32285

That was what i did. But i went back and did it again and now i got a different message! thank you
Having same problem after giving sperm sample and her drinking it.

I go back and she asks if I want to repeat it, I say yes and and grab ass (30 times now and counting) no progress at all she allways sends me back to cell.

For me it changed after several times donating sperm and having fantasy about several different girls

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
i have ver 0.12
The christmass hat appears on your computer screen (in your room) after "finishing" v0.7 events. You just have to click on it to launch christmass events.

and this doesnt work:
(A8) Day time, go to backyard, click Rita, chose “Relax”, Rita will play with your dick +1 corruption Continue doing this until Rita corruption 33 and you fuck her.
Weird, I didnt have any issue to have this one, maybe you have to play 0.7.5 before being able to progress through v0.8.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i have ver 0.12
and this doesnt work:
Stats?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Having same problem after giving sperm sample and her drinking it.

I go back and she asks if I want to repeat it, I say yes and and grab ass (30 times now and counting) no progress at all she allways sends me back to cell.

For me it changed after several times donating sperm and having fantasy about several different girls
If i remember correctly, You must choose to do nothing. Choose who you want twice. At the third choose the last option.

U

User_32285

If i remember correctly, You must choose to do nothing. Choose who you want twice. At the third choose the last option.
Hmm next problem I have fucked evelyn's ass and know of Arnold weakness, but I still don't beat him in the yard. Should I do something inbetween these scenes?

After search I found some bar was not visible, pressing spacebar I won from Arnold.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
no hat anywhere
mom 9/52
rita 10/29
laura 8/36
aunt 9/28
You need these stats
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Why some achievement are not possible to play again after they are unlocked ? For an example Bad beer scene of Rita in V0.12 can't be replayed.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes