jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
is the game complete in Chapter 2 ? (i am playing chapter 1 now) or does it need update ?
@Shozib
Chapter 2 is a continue of chapter 1 after prison. It's a split or separate game, and yes it will be updated as the first one was.
I strongly suggest you play it though, as is does not disappoint. It has lots of content and a scene with mom vaginal sex Finally!! Story wise it adds so much more now, as in Rita's job and your involvement with it and her.

I think you'll enjoy it, and definitely want more........................Peace!!

Reactions: Shozib

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
@Shozib
Chapter 2 is a continue of chapter 1 after prison. It's a split or separate game, and yes it will be updated as the first one was.
I strongly suggest you play it though, as is does not disappoint. It has lots of content and a scene with mom vaginal sex Finally!! Story wise it adds so much more now, as in Rita's job and your involvement with it and her.

I think you'll enjoy it, and definitely want more........................Peace!!
ohh. thanks .
How often does it grt updated & when is the next update ?

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
I am stuck in chapter 1 :(
In the walkthrough it is said when mom is 9/52 ,at night she will not me in her room & in the living room . But, this is not happening . Also, the Mom/Aunt lesbo event is not happening either . Is there any othe requirements for that ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I am stuck in chapter 1 :(
In the walkthrough it is said when mom is 9/52 ,at night she will not me in her room & in the living room . But, this is not happening . Also, the Mom/Aunt lesbo event is not happening either . Is there any othe requirements for that ?
The thing about this game that the walkhrough doesnt specify too clearly is that each girl might have "flags" based on scenes and stats from other girls... if you find yourself stuck on someone, try to further other girls first... I only ever got stuck that way near the end of chapter 1 when Max goes to prison, I had to see a scene of mom drinking a "max-topped coffee" that didnt increase her stats, but made the gym scene available and then play through that arc to get to prison.

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
ohhh no is this going to be another "dreams of desire" like game? chapter, chapter, chapter... so you can save time and avoid making something new? Don't get me wrong i like this game but i don't want it to become a book collection or episodic series.

i'm in a process of finishing a game when its done i will upload it, not like others that give birdcramps every month so that there Patreon stay alive.I want to CREATE something fun not make a sale.
P.S. sorry for my bad English.(i'm from Greece)

Hellersche

Aug 8, 2017
I would love if someone could provide a compressed version for the next updates this game gets really big in size if possible would be appreciated.

hi im ling

Jul 25, 2017
i cant start christmas event , no hat anywhere
this is my stats , and i cant unlock beach i come to alisia room in morning but he still under floor and use laptop , about aunt i can not go to the bathroom with her , pls help me ! Screenshot_20180517-033754.png

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Changelog 0.14 (Release on Saturday, May 19)
Hello to all. Sorry for the silence of these days but I worked a lot.
The new update is almost ready. Only one scene is missing.
I think I'll do it tomorrow. Then I have to translate it and wait for the translation to be correct. Meanwhile, I will do some tests.
For various reasons, this update is not as big as last time. It is slightly smaller. But I hope equally good :)

Changelog.

Add 1 model
Add 1 prostitute
Reintroduced Mei
Reintroduced Dominique
A few scenes at home...

I hope everything is ready for Saturday so I can release it. Get ready and thanks again.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i cant start christmas event , no hat anywhere
this is my stats , and i cant unlock beach i come to alisia room in morning but he still under floor and use laptop , about aunt i can not go to the bathroom with her , pls help me ! View attachment 100211
How about using the "search" function at top right corner at this site ? Type like "christmas" in the search box and select "select this thread only", take about 30 sec.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
How about using the "search" function at top right corner at this site ? Type like "christmas" in the search box and select "select this thread only", take about 30 sec.
well i also just got up to this part and its bugged for me too. so im guessing its not fixed. might give up. re-done it like 3times already lmfao

i also have all those stats u need to trigger it.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
well i also just got up to this part and its bugged for me too. so im guessing its not fixed. might give up. re-done it like 3times already lmfao

i also have all those stats u need to trigger it.
attack your screen stats here please

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Momcp 46 Laura 36 rita 29 susan 14 Dom 17 Tina 7 Mei 1 Alisa 16 Aunt 28 Paulina 0 Kristel 1 Sophia 1

srry for late reply lol
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Hà Tuấn Dương

May 3, 2018
Thursday, morning time, go Alvin house, click toilet, peek Sophia pissing, go bathroom,click red arrow, sniff pants, Sophia caught you, see all the scenes, get +1 corruption

Help me quest i can't see red arrow

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
i guess its the mom scene where shes in the lounge masturbating isn't triggering....shes still in bed lol

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes