Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Why just why does every game have to be easy, there is a point in making them just a little challenging That should be the goal, if you can't play without a walkthrough please don't be a whimp about it and wait.
There is a difference between a challenge and repetitive grind for no reason.

To give you an example. What do you think players like more?

1. A well written story with dialouge, images and immersion.

2. A repetitive search for some items to advance the plot?

And no one is a whimp if he makes a valid point against a useless feature to make it appear this update has more content than it actually has.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i figured out that you had to search for the cams in the bedroom during the morning and not when shes cleaning the room

Reactions: KiGa

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Why just why does every game have to be easy, there is a point in making them just a little challenging That should be the goal, if you can't play without a walkthrough please don't be a whimp about it and wait.
i can make a game where you have to click with LMB 400 times in 2 minutes. so being challenging will make my game good ? no, its pointless, repetitive. it servers no purpose other than to prolong the game. i have 30-40 VN renpy games on my PC right now. i use walktroughs for like 5.
this game never explains how, when and where you are supposed to go. you have to either use walktrough or if you have time to waste, use the trial error method. its lazy and BAD game design. there is nothing to be praised about that

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i can make a game where you have to click with LMB 400 times in 2 minutes. so being challenging will make my game good ? no, its pointless, repetitive. it servers no purpose other than to prolong the game. i have 30-40 VN renpy games on my PC right now. i use walktroughs for like 5.
this game never explains how, when and where you are supposed to go. you have to either use walktrough or if you have time to waste, use the trial error method. its lazy and BAD game design. there is nothing to be praised about that
you know you can always not play the game anymore if you dont like how the mechanics are used not trying to be an ass just giving out some helpful advice

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Well people i seem to be stuck.
WT 14 tells me i need to find Mom in the shower in the evening to get that last corruption point.
I grinded away but Mom is never in the shower, always the other two.
Advice or help is appreciated

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
There is a difference between a challenge and repetitive grind for no reason.

To give you an example. What do you think players like more?

1. A well written story with dialouge, images and immersion.

2. A repetitive search for some items to advance the plot?

And no one is a whimp if he makes a valid point against a useless feature to make it appear this update has more content than it actually has.
Kinda off topic but I wish the dev of Second Happiness would follow the first point more.

Reactions: Rythan25

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
what the difference between max life and maxs life remake ? which one is more advanced ? i dont mean in ways of technology, but content/story.
and will be developed booth versions in future or just only one ?

MavsJB

Oct 28, 2017
Every time I click the door on Sophia's house the game crashes and if I hit ignore it shows the scene where MC saves her from the black guy and the crash just repeats itself everytime. Fix?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Loading old saves from the end of 1.4 creates a lot of game crashes, pretty much unplayable, can't even click achievements without the gray error screen.
I don't want to start from scratch.. is there a work around or a patched version on the way?

Edit note: Found the issue, turns out that the revamped version of chapter 1 saves in the same folder as chapter 2 and these two are not compatible as they in a sense are two different games and since "Load" always shows the last saved game by default, which turned out to be from the re-done chapter 1 version, error's popped left and right.

I backtracked in my save folder and found the last chapter 2, version 1.4, save game and it works as intended. Not played it all through yet, but so far no error's (am at the Sophie part atm.)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes