Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
Hopefully no one else has done this already. I am terrible at searching. I normally lurk a whole bunch but I made a cheat mod for the card game in Chapter 1. I don't however want to irritate the developer. I made it because my short term memory isn't very good. It extends the time for each matching game to the point you'd have to fall asleep at the keyboard to lose(1000 seconds). If it would be better, I can adjust the mod so that it gives 75 seconds instead of 50.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
if you like to play without walkthrough then thats what you should do and not ask questions.
if you just want to play ''without'' it and just ask ppl when ever you cant find out what to do. that you can do with walkthrough aswell, just look up the part you need..

but when ever you ask ppl, check WT when you need or look for info about steps elsewhere. it isnt ''playing without walkthrough'' anymore..

good luck
That is really not very nice, I hope for your sake that you don't need anything from him in the future, we're supposed to help each other, not bash others and slam the door on them, I'm just saying, he's definitely allowed to ask questions, if you don't know the answer, then you should say anything. Just think about it ok?

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
I gave it a few days for any objections to be noted. Here you go. Replace the memorygame.rpyc file in the game folder with this file and you'll have an extremely extended time limit, 1000 seconds, during the memory card game.

U

User_473348

Thanks for your work Kuggazer. Can't wait to get home from work and try it. I was hoping for some Susan or Tina action but always happy to see a new update.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes