Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Guys i stuck in Chapter 1. In christmas event i can't buy it because it not showing on the sex shop. I tried another save in here but this time i stuck on buying cigarettes from market, it's not showing again. Probably i got inventory bug. How can i solve it? Also i got little bit programming knowledge so i can try re-coding if someone helps me to open the market files on some compailer
Did you overwrite various versions of the game in the same folder?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
stuck in jail, this does not trigger:
"EVENING time go laundry, Manny and Calavera, two prisoners come and give you a hard lesson"
You must complete all the events in the prison first.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i do have the same problem... looks like viewers/dev donno know how to fix it
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i got stuck in max's life chapter 2 v0.14 , after rita play with laura , they still have some locked animation ,can someone tell me how i can unlock that ???
can you help me @Kuggazer
Sunday evening, go to mom's room. you will also find Rita. Have fun with both. If you have finished all the events of the 0.14 version, sleep in Max's bed, then Laura and Rita will come to see you.

Oct 29, 2016
I am onboard MaxLife since the beggining , and really got some scenes that were mind blowing, but MAN the "sex ??? " with sister was by far the best i gave ever encountered , regarding the piss fetish , in almost every game i ve played so far.

It was one step ahead the typical HS pee scenes , and i was a marvel.

I SIMPLY WISH FOR MORE SCENES LIKE THAT IN FUTURE UPDATES.

Great work , waiting for 0.15 version whenever available. :)

Oct 9, 2017
can some1 give me a file that has the Xmas version cause v12 hasn't or i cant seem to unlock cause theirs no Xmas HAT in my PC .. -_-

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
how do i find the panties under alvin bed to unlock sophia event? I cant find it and i cant play video games with him anymore.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
how to unlock the shower in the morning to watch ur aunt and mother? I have alr visited the gazebo and bought the alarm clock and set alarm but in the morning it didnt trigger? what happened? is it a bug?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
how to unlock the shower in the morning to watch ur aunt and mother? I have alr visited the gazebo and bought the alarm clock and set alarm but in the morning it didnt trigger? what happened? is it a bug?
This bug was present. But if you have downloaded version 0.12 it should already be fixed. Try to attach your save here.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys. I wait for you in many to be able to exchange ideas, suggestions, or just to cheat.

Here is the link.

Reactions: fasd95
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes