Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
can some one give me savefile for 0.12 with xmas event done?

thx
I have only left 2 save one after 0.9 and one Chrismas starts. And I played to the end 0.12. But for what? Version 0.14 starts with all points and not trigger the old version from 0.1- 0.12.

bobblehead92

May 15, 2018
guys is that walkthrough really working???? im stuck at a point where there isnt a event and im not seeing kristel in her room during day / if i go to beach with alisa(foot job only happening)/ im not having sex with rita in backyard (if i select relax)/ not able to enter aunt bathroom when she is in her tub/ not able to give ass job for alisa :(......

Reactions: Zeke Frost

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
im stuck. i did rita's photoshoot and got her in the bathroom in the evening but i don't get the 3 options in the morning or meeting my aunt/cousin with mom. what do i do?

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Playing ver. 0.12... Stuck with the Aunt and Cousin can't advance to Beach after already going to her at the bath. For Aunt Cunninlingus scene after that can't enter the bath. Mom doesn't go out at night in the tv. someone give me some Save just after going to the beach alone. Hell, even ending in Prison will also do .

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
guys is that walkthrough really working???? im stuck at a point where there isnt a event and im not seeing kristel in her room during day / if i go to beach with alisa(foot job only happening)/ im not having sex with rita in backyard (if i select relax)/ not able to enter aunt bathroom when she is in her tub/ not able to give ass job for alisa :(......
I have the same problem as you . Are you playing Spear1403 port? Cause I didn't had this when I played booom313 port up to v .0.11

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Hello to all new players..
The walkthrough is right in Max Room... check PC, then select your walkthrough...
Dont be so impatient or it also attached in first page...

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
I'm stuck at A11. I only find Kristel in her pink towel asking me to leave. I can't find her during the Day also.

bobblehead92

May 15, 2018
Hello to all new players..
The walkthrough is right in Max Room... check PC, then select your walkthrough...
Dont be so impatient or it also attached in first page...
mate i did play using walkthrough provided in Max's room and im struck... that is the reason i posted is walkthrough method really working

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Ok I know NOW ur problem..
Did you have already finish the Christmas event?
If not just click the PC, then you will see ICON of christmas hat...
If this message has given ur right answer, just hit thanks..

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes