Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I got the Christmas Party save - TY!. I'll play it later tonight.
If you need any HoneySelect characters for photoshoots, etc - i have many nice ones that I made when I was screwing around with the game last year. I've also got LOADS of custom conent incl high heels with the mod that makes them display properly. Most if not all came from a popular site where the creators only ask for acknowledgement when you use their content
Thank´s pro I squeeze HS game out until the last trop and I have them all from Witcher to Morrigan in all ages with wide-slider, beside some great Movie-stars. By the no game can beat Skyrim with the script 0.62 from Loverslab. 1000 Animation in all kind will burn your pc if you take them all and you the MC can do what you want no borders.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I get confuse when I finish 0.14 and ask you is there another update you said yes on 25. this month. Today I found " Max life remarks" this isn´t the update 0.15. Is this a new standalone game because the images are complete new and far away from the 0.14. I don´t dowload this yet because the new models looking like sh....to me compare to 0.14. So, I wait for 0.15 otherwise I lose the direction in Max Life. I be fair and play MLR 1 minute and for sure there will no post from side in this forum MLR. Hope that the new 0.15 will update soon to have fun with Max.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I get confuse when I finish 0.14 and ask you is there another update you said yes on 25. this month. Today I found " Max life remarks" this isn´t the update 0.15. Is this a new standalone game because the images are complete new and far away from the 0.14. I don´t dowload this yet because the new models looking like sh....to me compare to 0.14. So, I wait for 0.15 otherwise I lose the direction in Max Life.
Are you sure I told you yes? I must be confused sorry

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Are you sure I told you yes? I must be confused sorry
Sure you said that´s mention in 0.14 last picture witch is still there. Not ..a remark game. Anyway I be fair and played this MLR 1 minute. Sorry these women are out of may taste, maybe some other like them. So wait for 0.15.

Reactions: Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Sure you said that´s mention in 0.14 last picture witch is still there. Not ..a remark game. Anyway I be fair and played this MLR 1 minute. Sorry these women are out of may taste, maybe some other like them. So wait for 0.15.
I understand you, everyone has his tastes. You prefer anime style characters maybe. However, today I already did the first scenes of the 0.15 version
20180528111110938.png

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I understand you, everyone has his tastes. You prefer anime style characters maybe. However, today I already did the first scenes of the 0.15 version
View attachment 104596
I call this a juicy breakfast! If in MLR the red head Rita is Triss, the blond Laura Ciri and Mom Yeneffer as well Anna and syanna waiting by aunt you have not only my 110% support. All in HS Morrigan can take the part from Dom...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I call this a juicy breakfast! If in MLR the red head Rita is Triss, the blond Laura Ciri and Mom Yeneffer as well Anna and syanna waiting by aunt you have not only my 110% support. All in HS Morrigan can take the part from Dom...
You played too much at The Witcher man;) It's also my favorite game :)

KhaleesiUK

May 24, 2018
ok prolly gonna get moaned at lol but did some searches and can't Find anything, if I install 1.4 over 1.3 the game crashes with script errors, so I downloaded the script fix and still get the same errors about the park being in 2 scripts or something, so I run without copying over to the 1.3 but copy my saved game to 1.4 and the game runs but there's no park at all, not during the day or night, tried adding the script fix to just 1.4 and still no park, any help would be much appreciated and Thank you for this game :)

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Damn had to go back 4 pages just to find out if this game is abandoned or not in favor of remake. I'm glad it's not. Can't tell which one I prefer yet but I'll find out soon.

Reactions: Zal

TauTau

May 16, 2018
trying to do the memory game, but the pairs I find won't stay visible? As soon as I click another card they get turned again too

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been answered already and the original topic doesn't say exactly. In OT it says 0.13 is a stand alone chapter... but there is no file for it. Is the file for 0.14 include 0.13 and they are both separate from the 0.12 file?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been answered already and the original topic doesn't say exactly. In OT it says 0.13 is a stand alone chapter... but there is no file for it. Is the file for 0.14 include 0.13 and they are both separate from the 0.12 file?
v0.12 is chapter 1 (v0.1 to v0.12, full story)
v0.14 is chapter 2 (actually v0.13 and v0.14, a new story)

Reactions: nad destroyer
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes