Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Loved the remake, great work. Renders and models are very good, characters have similar body types, hairs, etc. as the original game, good decision.

As mentioned there are some bugs, but I believe with future releases we're gonna see a very polished game. Original game is very good, but remake has the potential to be a great game with DAZ models IMO. Good luck.
I think the same, this is a good opinion.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
TY for the Max's Life Remake 0.1
A great job again !

Little problem :
For the 3 versions, the saves are in the same folder !
Edit: The same folder in AppDAta
It's hard to keep the saves from old version without overwriting with the new saves.

So I tried that:
pages 1 to 4 for Max's Life chapter 1
Pages 5 to 9 for Max's Life chapter 2
Page 10 for Max's Life Remake

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Great Remake. Well done @Kuggazer. I really like the new models. By the way, I found only one bug on my side :

1. Mom disappears on the first day after you're given money to buy breakfast.

I'm already hyped for the next release. Keep up the good work :D

Reactions: Naegimakoto999
U

User_51567

I haven't played the newest update yet.

Is it possible to choose your own name in the Remake just like in Chapter 2 ?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Personally i like more the the new renders here espacially max it look more manly and now that he is creating his empire with hot bitches not like remake version it look like crying baby.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well i like mom and sisters in max remark so far they are hot
Thanks for the update
i wanted to ask is there Incest patch for remark or there will be?

firemusikx

Mar 29, 2018
when im download max's life chapter one , the animation is not working , can anyone tell me why, is jut lag or something

firemusikx

Mar 29, 2018
Vote here please.
hai kuggazer , im play your game , and i like it , but when i play max's life chapter 1 , the animation is lagging... and im play in my android , can you help me , sorry my english is bad

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hai kuggazer , im play your game , and i like it , but when i play max's life chapter 1 , the animation is lagging... and im play in my android , can you help me , sorry my english is bad
I do not know how to help you, nobody has ever complained and I can not try it on android. Maybe your device is not performing enough?

Reactions: firemusikx

firemusikx

Mar 29, 2018
I do not know how to help you, nobody has ever complained and I can not try it on android. Maybe your device is not performing enough?
but when im play Max's life chapter 2 , that is work, but is feel odd , play chapter 2 when im still dont know how chapter 1

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes