rainyrainman123

Feb 22, 2018
MAX'S LIFE WON'T RUN GIVES CODE PYTHON27.DLL CAN'T FIND OR
0XC000007B THIS IS THE ONLY GAME THAT DOES THAT.I HAVE TWIST,MAN OF THE HOUSE AND 50 MORE GAMES ALL WORK.

keeley9

Dec 28, 2017
does anyone know how to get the final scene with rita and laura in max's room at night? ver 14 ofc
i did everything but that scene wont trigger. my 1st night after that scene with mom and rita in mom's room also done twice even i also did 3rd and still not triggering anything for the final scene. any comments wud be appreciated.. thx

Feb 24, 2018
Im stuck at 57cp with mom version 0.12 mom doesnt show up to my room i unlocked the pool but she still doesnt go to my room it says on walkthrough

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I could not find the Mei/parcel/prison end to 0.12, so I abandoned it and moved on.

Not sure about the changes in 0.13 and 0.14, particularly Max looking like a werewolf , this game/story may have run its "interesting" course for me.

U

User_473348

I could not find the Mei/parcel/prison end to 0.12, so I abandoned it and moved on.

Not sure about the changes in 0.13 and 0.14, particularly Max looking like a werewolf , this game/story may have run its "interesting" course for me.
Hmm the course is pretty linear. You just get the blowjob from Mei, go to the front of the house, click on the bag, and from there is sex prison paradise. Part 2 features improved models for the girls, but HS male models are generally horrible although you can make some decent ones if you try, it's up to the creator.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
In-game hints would be REALLY useful, but probably a pain in the ass to implement. There are LOTS of posts on here asking 'How do I trigger' (insert event name here). I missed a lot of content from the 1st part of the game for this reason, and I was using the walkthru.
Missing content the dev spent a TON of time to make is frustrating for me as well as everyone involved in making it. I'll keep plugging away at it, maybe even start over from day 1 using the walkthru step by step. It's annoying that ya have to do everything in a very specific order to keep from missing out, but it is what it is.
AWESOME job on the latest update BTW, the girls all got hotter! The MC looks like what you'd expect from a guy who spent a couple of years in prison too - toned muscles, aged looks, and a little 'rough'.

Reactions: jaydem

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Guys came out the remake. I ask only one thing, do not put it here. It would only create confusion between the various versions and I will not be able to help anyone. If you have the link, ask a mod to open a new topic. Thank you.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Topic: Max's Life Remake

@Kuggazer
Apologies for placing it here, I'll switch once the new thread is created

I came across across a couple of things at the start
1st - I think it would be a good idea to give the remake it's own separate save folder, because right now it's sharing it with 0.14
2nd - Came across the 1st error when you visits laura's room and click on her sitting at her table. and when I click ignore it switches to her sleeping the bed, dialogue saying "not enough..." and then switches back to her sitting at the table.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hmm the course is pretty linear. You just get the blowjob from Mei, go to the front of the house, click on the bag, and from there is sex prison paradise. Part 2 features improved models for the girls, but HS male models are generally horrible although you can make some decent ones if you try, it's up to the creator.
I kept visiting Mei, but the blowjob was never an option, I grinded along for ages, but just gave up.
Max's appearance at the moment makes me want to laugh, or throw-up. Neither appropriate.:)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Topic: Max's Life Remake

@Kuggazer
Apologies for placing it here, I'll switch once the new thread is created

I came across across a couple of things at the start
1st - I think it would be a good idea to give the remake it's own separate save folder, because right now it's sharing it with 0.14
2nd - Came across the 1st error when you visits laura's room and click on her sitting at her table. and when I click ignore it switches to her sleeping the bed, dialogue saying "not enough..." and then switches back to her sitting at the table.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmmm strange. I tried it 3 times and I never had that problem. However easy to fix. I do it immediately .
If you find other bugs write them in pm please so fix them.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
hello

For remake
i same problem as Anon4321
Saves this mix with max's life v13-14 and script error with laura in her room !

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
Thank you very much for your great work, you do it a lot. I have to say that in my opinion the remake I do not like anything the normal version is much better yet thanks

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I never find mom at the bathroom for the 76th corruption point -a handjob as walkthorugh says-, so I cannot start the "jealousy" chain of events. She is never there, only Rita or Laura. It is a random morning event? I have spent more than 20 days just looking at bathroom and nothing.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes