SciGuy

May 8, 2018
What game you play first version 1-12 or hardcore 0.14 + 013? these are 2 games never mix. Both have a WT on the 1 page here. Wonder that Laura come to your room. This is the final scene from 0.14 gomes with Rita. But in 0.12 your points are wrong with Laura looks that you play version 1-0.12. Because in 0.14 here points mutch higher from the beginning.
I'm playing 1.12 and using the correct walkthru according to the ones listed in this thread. I started from scratch and put a LOT of hrs in getting to where I'm at. I finally gave up and stared 1.14 earlier tonight. There's a huge story line gap between where I left off in 1.12 and where 1.14 starts though.

Here are the scenes that don't trigger in 1.12, copied straight from the walkthru:
(B6) Morning time Wednesday/Saturday you will find your mom sleeping in her bedroom (and everything after)
(F6) When you reach 34 point corruption, Laura will come to your room at morning (and everything after)
(B9) Morning time Alisia room, ask her to go beach, go alone (can't go alone)
No Kristel, No farmhouse, no prison, can't progress with Domi, etc. The last thing I was able to do was the B-day party.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I'm playing 1.12 and using the correct walkthru according to the ones listed in this thread. I started from scratch and put a LOT of hrs in getting to where I'm at. I finally gave up and stared 1.14 earlier tonight. There's a huge story line gap between where I left off in 1.12 and where 1.14 starts though.

Here are the scenes that don't trigger in 1.12, copied straight from the walkthru:
(B6) Morning time Wednesday/Saturday you will find your mom sleeping in her bedroom (and everything after)
(F6) When you reach 34 point corruption, Laura will come to your room at morning (and everything after)
(B9) Morning time Alisia room, ask her to go beach, go alone (can't go alone)
No Kristel, No farmhouse, no prison, can't progress with Domi, etc. The last thing I was able to do was the B-day party.
So you in the version 0.6 according to WT from 0.12. Be honest I forget jump to another part as well and later when I start I realy forget where I´m been with my save.
Here one solution as I do to come back in this game and see all events in the archievment from 0.6 use the save here where the chrismas party starts version 0.7.1. I play this until 0.12 with WT. You can rename the no. before you add this in your save-folder maybe behind the last one. It starts with chrismas

U

User_473348

Unfortunately not immediately. You think that the game should come out tomorrow and I have to do 15-20 renderings again. I'm in very late :(
Ah, that's alright, just take it slowly, quality takes time. Thanks for your work. :)

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I got the Christmas Party save - TY!. I'll play it later tonight.
If you need any HoneySelect characters for photoshoots, etc - i have many nice ones that I made when I was screwing around with the game last year. I've also got LOADS of custom conent incl high heels with the mod that makes them display properly. Most if not all came from a popular site where the creators only ask for acknowledgement when you use their content

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
Am I the only one that finds it completely absurd and kind of low effort that the Aunt all of a sudden decided her lifes goal was to be a stripper?

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
Am I the only one that finds it completely absurd and kind of low effort that the Aunt all of a sudden decided her lifes goal was to be a stripper?
she fks her own nephew & let him cum inside .Chosing to be a stripper rather than being broke af makes complete sense to me

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
she fks her own nephew & let him cum inside .Chosing to be a stripper rather than being broke af makes complete sense to me
Lol!! Plus, if it wasn't there, it would ruin my life's dream......of fucking all those strippers...Lol...………….Peace!!

Reactions: Shozib

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
Most of the characters fuck their relatives. But they still behave according to their character. Such as Rita going from doing her own cam shows to a studio. That's an evolution that makes sense.

The aunt suddenly deciding that she wants to spend her life as a stripper makes no sense with any of her behaviour from before. If she were broke and desperate that might be one thing, but she's actively declaring that she wants this in her life.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone give me spoiler about what happened part 1's end ? i played too much times both games just dont know why its happened to Max.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Can someone give me spoiler about what happened part 1's end ? i played too much times both games just dont know why its happened to Max.
Went to prison, and lived there for a few years. Spent some time running errands and helping people, so he began fucking other prisonners, guards and even the prison director. Part 1 finishes after a timeskip of his prison life

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Went to prison, and lived there for a few years. Spent some time running errands and helping people, so he began fucking other prisonners, guards and even the prison director. Part 1 finishes after a timeskip of his prison life
Thanks but i want to know why went to prison

rainyrainman123

Feb 22, 2018
MAX'S LIFE WON'T RUN GIVES CODE PYTHON27.DLL CAN'T FIND OR
0XC000007B THIS IS THE ONLY GAME THAT DOES THAT.I HAVE TWIST,MAN OF THE HOUSE AND 50 MORE GAMES ALL WORK.

3.70 star(s) 97 Votes