Jjlxtreme

Jan 10, 2018
I want all scenes please just before the prison arc. I haven't played the prison story yet. Thanks again in advance you sir are AWESOME !!!

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Is there another walkthrough for 0.12 version..
Cause i do not understand the meaning of C5 in walkthrough?
Please help, i'm stock at Mei getting ride of his father....
But in walkthrough say >>(C5) then talk to Dominique house, but i just repeat the scene in corruption..
Anyone gonna help me pls...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Is there another walkthrough for 0.12 version..
Cause i do not understand the meaning of C5 in walkthrough?
Please help, i'm stock at Mei getting ride of his father....
But in walkthrough say >>(C5) then talk to Dominique house, but i just repeat the scene in corruption..
Anyone gonna help me pls...

Reactions: Yamiro

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
As written in the walkthrough , on breakfast the MC talks with her but she does not give the chore about milk in the farm . I'm stucked here .

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I've d/l'ed both chapters, but noticed there's something called a 'Hotfix'. Do I need that also?
Can the 2 chapters be combined into i large game, or do they need to be played separately?
I LOVE the fact you've used HoneySelect to create the animations! I've played that game in it's entirety and know what scenes are available. If I knew how you pulled animations out of the game to use, I'd learn either Renpy or Unity to make my own freakin' game. I'm into the visual part of games and HS is state-of-the-art right now.
Just how much of the HS game mechanics are you using? For example, is it possible to train girls to be submissive, fall in love, etc?
I only wish the voices weren't so high-pitched. It's the same issue with ALL Japanese Hentai games tho --
Really nicely done game - look forward to MANY future updates!

Reactions: Aladin

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok does anyone know where I find the items I need for the lady on the farm? I found the glasses in the kitchen and the hose on the patio?

tmv

May 31, 2017
Enter the mom's room on Sunday evening
Well, entering the room is what the walkthrough says, yet it does not trigger the event. So, it looks like I do not fulfill a requirement. I do have all other points and events sofar.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
still trying to get Rita to "Talk about mom" or "make mom jealous" or whatever the guide references. I have all the stats maxed but can't seem to get to the next step.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I get all achievements from 0.14, some have to done with a new start of the game for exsample to get Rita in her room after make mom jealous. But it was great update. Will be there more updates because in the achievements are many locked at this time?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes