• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
I GUYS. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET MOM TO THE LIVING ROOM. SHOWER HER IN CUM AND SHE IS STILL AT HER ROOM EVERY NIGHT.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hello, can somebody tell me how to trigger the final mom scene with Rita? it does not trigger with me. I've all other achievements.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I've added the link to the latest official v0.14 Hotfix to the OP. Looks like there were two versions posted to Kuggazer's Patreon and I've added the newest one that includes the Fix for Lara's icon in photo studio.

FYI - the latest one includes "Studio screen.rpyc" and the older version of the Hotfix does not.

Reactions: shinonen
Sep 25, 2017
About the hotfix for 0.14, do I copy the files it in the game folder or it stays where it is in the SCRIPT folder beside the max'slife 0.14 folder ?

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Now playing....
Just asking, why the game has now sound?
I download it from NOPY server link download.
Chapter 1 download.. but no sound.. is this an error or just me?
Can anyone help me? Pls...
Also im stuck..
After massage of father Mei..
Where should go i now?
I read in walkthrough it said "(C5)"<<< what is it mean?
Then talk to Dominique house, talk , but always give love scene...
Can anyone help? pls..

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know how to turn off the stronger fetishes? It says at the start of the game, but I haven't received any prompt to choose. Currently playing Chapter 1.

SmellyPork

Aug 2, 2017
First of all, big thanks for Kuggazer, your game is great. Just finished 0.12 and 0.14 versions.
And I after final video i noticed that you want to remake your game.
As for me, i am not sure that it is good idea. There are some reasons. First, i don`t like how new Rita looks(her look was perfect, it also described her character better), same for mother and Susan(she was cute). But i have to admit that Max and Laura look much more better. Second, i spent 10 hours to beat the game with a very well made walkthrough, so i don`t like an idea to spent an other 10 hours just to reopen all content. Third, i have a strong feeling that main plot will change, especially after that new stupid patreon`s rules. Thx for attention if you read this.

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Just finished 0.14. I'm happy to see my hairy godess, Domi, again! Miss the old cunnilingus scenes though...... oh well maybe next update! And also, I like some of the new models for the remake but don't know about Domi and Susan... Oh and the new prostitute, is she always busy or is there some scenes with her?

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Trying to progress and get the final scenes. But I don't see this option..
  • Evening time, enter Rita room, ask about mom. Mom will come Rita room while you’re fucking Rita
There is no option to ask Rita about Mom

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes