• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
the Remake will be the first chapter like it is or will be new story? Chatpter 2 will continue like it is or will reboot to?
Regular game will continue and end with Hs.
I'm doing the remake more than anything else to learn the basics of daz. However some parts of the game will be slightly different, others completely new, others deleted.
Like this.
ascd.jpg

joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
Hi Kuggazer. Thanks for the updates, the remake, for Domminique XD, for all

Just a little comment. Chapter 2 is very lineal. Go ahead with the story is very simple. We only have to talk with female chars, and ask her for sex. Maybe introducing little quests to get sex, or so.

Thanks for reading

Reactions: VBoat

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks. But i like to play without a walkthrough. it's more fun to me. Even though sometimes i might ask about a thing like now. Just more fun finding out shit myself most of the time.
if you like to play without walkthrough then thats what you should do and not ask questions.
if you just want to play ''without'' it and just ask ppl when ever you cant find out what to do. that you can do with walkthrough aswell, just look up the part you need..

but when ever you ask ppl, check WT when you need or look for info about steps elsewhere. it isnt ''playing without walkthrough'' anymore..

good luck

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
dumb question (probably answer before but i'm too lazy to search) chapter one and two are different? meaning chapter 2 contains 1+2 or just 2?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
@Kuggazer and/or anyone else more versed in coding, maybe you can help me out. I am stuck after finishing the Beach storyline (got all scenes and "Work Done" acheivement and wanted to continue with the mom path but would not get the option to set the alarm and so continue.

I tried around a bit and reread the walkthroughs and it turns out that for some weird reason I seem to miss 10 corruption points with her. If I read everything correctly it should be 64 CP, but it is only 54. But I HAVE done the Mom/Aunt lesbian story (otherwise I could not have progressed that far) and see no other way to get those points at this story is not repeatable. Maybe a faulty save, sadly I have no others from before that as I merrily saved over them in blissful stupidity.

So, would it be safe to try to change the corruption variable in this case to get going?

Alternatively, would someone with a better organsied collection of save games who can find one at the end or even before the mom/aunt storyline be so kind to upload it for me, it would be very appreciated (I am just OCD enough to be unable to play Ch2 before finishing Ch1...lol)

BloodReaper

Feb 24, 2018
Brothers, does anyone have the saves from the 0.8 version? I'm stuck with Rita, choosing to relax and nothing happens...

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
question about alisia

in the walkthrough, it is written than i should end with
- Version 0.13 Alisia 6/23
- Version 0.14 Alisia 9/23
i unlocked all the achievements, but i'm still at 6/23. someone could give me some tips ?

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
To clarify, 0.12 is a final version for chapter 1, and 0.14 is the current progress on chapter 2, or do I not need chapter 1 at all?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes