emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I've missed a couple of versions.....in chapter two, should I name one of the the two girls I get to name, mom for continuity? If so, what about the sisters which you can't rename?....seems a bit odd.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
Are chapter 1 and chapter 2 downloads different? or is chapter 1 part of chapter 2 download?

forte

Sep 22, 2017
@Kuggazer
Go to Dominique house, talk. Go back home, sleep. Next Morning Max talk about ask for help from his friend Alvin. Go Alvin house, talk to Sophia (Alvin mom?), talk to Alvin, meet again him at night. Night, meet Alvin, go to Dominique ex boyfriend house, enter, hide, see the scene. When they go to shower, go look for a safe, save the game here, (you have only 20 second to find the code to open the safe), fast click the back of the pc, look at the word “Italy”, back, click safe, write the password “Italy”, take the copy of the ring, back home.

i can't see any password in pc help plz

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
v.14
ok After talking to Domi i returned to my house and got 2 glass but its not showing in my bag , is this supposed to happen ? and where r the other things that i need for Domi ?

Nov 9, 2017
This version 1.14 was great i'm waiting for susan (the best I hope she didn't change) et 3 other model (barbara, isabella and charlotte). About the remake it looks so bad for me this version is far better in my point of view espacially for my favorite characters susan and domi, so won't play this remake.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone mind throwing out clues on how to get the last scenes for Laura and Rita? Have all scenes but those and nothing changes in the game otherwise to trigger something that I can find.

EDIT: NM, found them. I had not triggered the mom evening sex yet where she had the ttowel.

Thoughts on the remake... The MC, ugh! Seriously, way too pale. Not sure why dev's include characters with skin that is literally grey in color, but he seriously needs a boost to make the skin tone look anything sort of 'realistic'. And its the same over-used male MC that we have seen many times before. Does DAZ only have maybe 2 male models?

Both sisters are good, although Laura's hair looks like straw like you'd see on a hayfield, not the color, but clumpy and definitely not like real blonde hair usually is (on the thinner/finer side texturally). Mom, like the face, but did she have breast reduction surgery? She was always pretty curvy, but looks like she went down a cup size (or two at least).

Susan is a definite improvement over the current model, although she's a bit more voluptous (true usage, not the "I am fat but don't want to admit it" version many women use today) and less athletic than her HS version. Mei is much better, at least the initial version shown.

Major problem though is going to be the pasty/pale MC who looks like he's about 15 and seriously needs to get out in the sun more. Good idea is to give all the characters a good complexion/healthy glow, unless you want them to be vampires. ;)

I have high hopes on the story telling though, even though it's a remake, this would be a good time to streamline and issues where the player has to flip through multiple days at a time doing nothing because some event can only trigger on a specific day (usually criteria is completed a week before it can trigger).

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
WoW what a game, real feast for the eyes and the animations, sublime and top of that audio. And still looking for the hard stuff. :OhMyGoodness:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The DAZ Domi looks like a hog. The DAZ mom isn't very attractive. Otherwise the DAZ characters for the "remake" look pretty good. I'll certainly give it a try.

Still waiting to fuck Laura...

Just a thought: why is it that all these games are made by different developers yet every one of them has the same flaw? There is a thing called a "hymen", gentlemen, and it keeps virgins from getting vigorously fingered - by themselves or others - as well as from using dildos. It's not always there but come on, ALL these "innocent virgins" can't have been born without or had 'em accidentally ripped by falls onto balance beams or bicycle frames or whatever. However they're popped, whenever they're popped, popped cherries bleed. Popped cherries hurt. A guy isn't gonna use 2 or 3 fingers to finger-bang some innocent never-even-masturbates virgin to a screaming, squirting orgasm!

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
Anyone mind throwing out clues on how to get the last scenes for Laura and Rita? Have all scenes but those and nothing changes in the game otherwise to trigger something that I can find.

EDIT: NM, found them. I had not triggered the mom evening sex yet where she had the ttowel.

Thoughts on the remake... The MC, ugh! Seriously, way too pale. Not sure why dev's include characters with skin that is literally grey in color, but he seriously needs a boost to make the skin tone look anything sort of 'realistic'. And its the same over-used male MC that we have seen many times before. Does DAZ only have maybe 2 male models?

Both sisters are good, although Laura's hair looks like straw like you'd see on a hayfield, not the color, but clumpy and definitely not like real blonde hair usually is (on the thinner/finer side texturally). Mom, like the face, but did she have breast reduction surgery? She was always pretty curvy, but looks like she went down a cup size (or two at least).

Susan is a definite improvement over the current model, although she's a bit more voluptous (true usage, not the "I am fat but don't want to admit it" version many women use today) and less athletic than her HS version. Mei is much better, at least the initial version shown.

Major problem though is going to be the pasty/pale MC who looks like he's about 15 and seriously needs to get out in the sun more. Good idea is to give all the characters a good complexion/healthy glow, unless you want them to be vampires. ;)

I have high hopes on the story telling though, even though it's a remake, this would be a good time to streamline and issues where the player has to flip through multiple days at a time doing nothing because some event can only trigger on a specific day (usually criteria is completed a week before it can trigger).
where r u guys finding the pic for remake ?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
on chapter 2, think that is better as i forget the version, I have the hose but where do i find the other things for the Domi quest?

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
on chapter 2, think that is better as i forget the version, I have the hose but where do i find the other things for the Domi quest?
Go to your home backyard take the tube, dining room take the glass, Rita Studio take the stands.

also, the WT is up in OP

Aug 7, 2016
I dont like this "daz" models HS is the best and i play this game because i like this kind of models + in daz rita model u kill everything i liked in her (her face, small tits, tanlines and (probably) pubic stubble) Laura looks like dumb only mom model looks acceptably

Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
i'm stuck at mom scene v0.12 (E7) final mom score LP 9, CP 52. go to bed. end version 0.7. your inventory will br reset. go to 90 - end . so what gonna do after this ?someone help ,

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes