Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I'm missing to rewards with aunt and 1 with younger sister (sophia?) that i can't find.
Also walktrought is missing them too.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Relly nice update...to bad small content. I know get it with the remake but way would you do a remake now when the game is not finish yet not even close from what i see.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Guys. Catching up and finishing chapter 1 to check out Ch. 2 (BTW, great improvements with Animations and facial expressions @Kuggazer , you are turning into the HS Champion ;-D )

I stumbled into a problem with progression at the end of v10 though (yeah I SAID I am catching up lol), I finished all the beach stuff, had the acheivement with Paulina and try to do the Mom content, but I cannot set an alarm. Now I am sure I have the Alarm Clock or I would not have gotten that far, but I don't get the dialog. I am sure I am missing something, but can't figure it out.

Anyone got a clue? Cheers, and thanks.

PS: Dunno if it is related but I also don't have a hotspot to go down the stairs from the first floor and need to go to the map and get back inside to get to kitchen and the rest.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Wt 0.14 by @mirenzo in op.
as much as im upset that sophia doesnt want a daily dose of Johnster D the 10 or 20 girls that have been introduced (that do want to take a journey with me in Kamasutra) after she came out in first game is a good trade off :closedtongue:

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Both chapters are needed? Seriously why so many developers prefers to release their games in chapters...

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Both chapters are needed? Seriously why so many developers prefers to release their games in chapters...
No they are not. 2 chapter is basicly it's own game. It just continues story from chapter 1.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Only got as far as the opening scenes.
Love the one about sounds and recommend wearing headphones as the dev isn't responsible if you get caught by your parents.
TBH I'd be more concerned about my kids catching me. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol guys i just need to undestand something. I just wanna understand that new fetish the autor are talking about.
Is only urination? Because i do not have that fetish, but... is not a problem to see some pee in game XD
But if that fetish mean also poop, then i need to know XD because i do not wanna see that.

Another thing is after i start the game and choice the normal or the hard mode, ofc we save the game to continue with the story. But with a new update, the game remember who choice we use? Ore there is a way to reset that choice. Because i do not remember who choice i made in the v0.13 XD

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
This latest version i downloaded just doesnt trigger all options. only with home girls you can do something , but cant progress it. Cant open gym or sophia or nothing.

It always says "not yet" on all other houses.

Reactions: jikhak
U

User_473348

You can be sure the game will have an end.
Hey Kuggazer, I just want to say these last few updates have been a blast. I always lurk and help here and there when people need it, but I've been busy lately. So I just want something clarified going forward. The remake is separate from the ongoing versions or are you switching to the new version for all the future updates?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hey Kuggazer, I just want to say these last few updates have been a blast. I always lurk and help here and there when people need it, but I've been busy lately. So I just want something clarified going forward. The remake is separate from the ongoing versions or are you switching to the new version for all the future updates?
The remake can be considered a warm-up for my next project. I'm learning the basics of daz. Max's life will continue and end with Hs anyway. So if the remake like will continue along with the HS version.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
can someone upload their completed save file from 0.13. im playing on a different computer rite now. Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. Thanks

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes