Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Is there another Download link for compressed file, because too high capacity for chapter 1 and chapter 2..
Thanks..

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
this game is just excellent !! the animations are amazing! especially the pole dance session! it's an excellent job, I really look forward to discovering the next updates

thank you

ps123

May 4, 2017
New DAZ rendering out on 25th may?

I don't mind seeing DAZ model than HS model because DAZ model got more expressions and actions. HS model is somehow limited

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, someone can help me ... i can't find the last trophy for Laura & Rita and the only one for Mei ^^ friendly

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, someone can help me ... i can't find the last trophy for Laura & Rita and the only one for Mei ^^ friendly
for mei:
go to sophia home, knock on the door, watch alvin conversation-->then to the spa, click on mei-->evening to strip club, office, talk to aunt , about alvin--> next day return to strip club, office, about alvin, go home, your room, laptop, send email to mei--> next day go to spa, click mei and watch scene

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
New DAZ rendering out on 25th may?

I don't mind seeing DAZ model than HS model because DAZ model got more expressions and actions. HS model is somehow limited
i kinda prefer the honey select version i mean i thought this was a different game since he put the cameo sovalley girl in here i didnt know it was going to be a remake

Reactions: Evans15

DonStark

May 4, 2017
for mei:
go to sophia home, knock on the door, watch alvin conversation-->then to the spa, click on mei-->evening to strip club, office, talk to aunt , about alvin--> next day return to strip club, office, about alvin, go home, your room, laptop, send email to mei--> next day go to spa, click mei and watch scene
thanks to you i have all achievements ^^ thanks

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes