U

User_473348

The remake can be considered a warm-up for my next project. I'm learning the basics of daz. Max's life will continue and end with Hs anyway. So if the remake like will continue along with the HS version.
Okay thanks, so we can look forward to both the remake and the regular versions. Double the fun. :)

Reactions: Kuggazer
U

User_32285

My downloaded Maxslife-0.14.rar has a SCRIPT directory inside the and outside the Maxslife-0.14 directory, what's up with that?

Erkoed

May 6, 2017
I was kinda surprised by the ending video, and honestly I'm really looking forward for that remake, and I hope this becomes a thing after all

U

User_473348

So Max can't get it on with the new model in Rita's studio. I always get rejected is there something I should do?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am definitely looking forward to the remake, and only 6 days away, nice, am I also to assume that this is it for the current version that the remake will fully replace the current game.

on a side note, if that is going to happen, replacing it. I guess the only sad thing would be, is that you we didn't get to have sex with Laura in the current game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So Max can't get it on with the new model in Rita's studio. I always get rejected is there something I should do?
From the CGs I extracted after playing the game, I can definitely say that there are no sex scenes with you and the new model at Rita's studio.

Reactions: User_473348
U

User_473348

From the CGs I extracted after playing the game, I can definitely say that there are no sex scenes with you and the new model at Rita's studio.
Yeah I checked it myself, thanks for answering.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The remake can be considered a warm-up for my next project. I'm learning the basics of daz. Max's life will continue and end with Hs anyway. So if the remake like will continue along with the HS version.
Its just a curiosity, the remake have always sex animation?

I think that max life 1-2 and i hope a 3 XD is awesome the way you created it. But i understand that a developer wanna grow up and use better program. Perhaps i am the only one, but some time i prefer the Hs 3D anime to the 3d real version.
Anyway i play this v0.14 and wow bro you really do a awesome job! Cant wait to see laura that finally lose something :eazyHype: But i wanna see more aunt sex scene and also sex wit Sophia!

I am really impressed with the plot. Mc is really go darksider :tf:, now he steal also the girl to alvin! I am not really a fan of the bad boy :hushedface: but in this case the bad boy is the mc, so i think that in some way i like this new way:firstimekiss:
Anyway we need to remember that Mai was mc girl in the chapter 1, so i think that alvin in some way have steal Mai to us. But thanks to the God Mei is still a virgin. ofc if she is virgin:eek:penedeyewink:
So is not a complete steal. So alvin deserve this! Oh man i am so excited to see alvin's mother! I wanna fuck all Sophia hole!

another think can you tell us if we see sex in all the room of mc house?
I like to see mc in mother room, or in rita room and so on.
But... i really hope to see livining room, or the kitchen :heartcoveredeyes: or the shower and so on with all the house room.
I understand that the girls/women need to move to other room to active the sex thing. But perhaps example when the mother is in the kitchen or in other room you can ask her to move to another room to do sex thing. Ofc also with the two sisters.
I understand that is a lot of work, but i think that is really excited. Also with the other girls/women.
Like aunt and cousin at they home. And so on XD

last thing XD
Yeah bro i like you game and me mind immage to many thing in this awesome game.
Have you think to start an event where we can give a gift to mc mother? A gift like a engagement ring? Or any ring that let her understand that she is our woman? XD I really like to see ring on the women/girls in the game XD for the our women thing XD is so damn hot XD

Thanks for let us play you awesome game!

Reactions: eeyeemk

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Got to say that the vids in this update are mind blowing. :O Well done. You are getting better and better.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes