hoove12

Mar 8, 2018
The remake can be considered a warm-up for my next project. I'm learning the basics of daz. Max's life will continue and end with Hs anyway. So if the remake like will continue along with the HS version.
boss is max's life remake still have a animation?

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, this is for the people that opened the walk through, and were a little confused by the ordering and jumping around to get the coherent meaning from it.

Just to be perfectly clear, I did not create, or spell check this. All I did was reorder everything, so it is now a one version guide. This is for the .12 version.

I just prefer a top to bottom "get everything by doing this" type of guide, so I organized the guide on the OP to be that. If you like em that way, here ya go.

floatingcow

May 24, 2017
Having exact same issue as others have mentioned, all stats are correct from what I've seen earlier but no Santa hat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there some workaround or console variable I can enter to enable either the event or the icon?
That's bizarre, I literally just went back into the game, forwarded to the next day (something I had been doing for a couple weeks straight) and now it appears
So I guess I don't need a solution anymore as it was bestowed upon me, but it might be useful for other users.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Having exact same issue as others have mentioned, all stats are correct from what I've seen earlier but no Santa hat.

Is there some workaround or console variable I can enter to enable either the event or the icon?
Try to attach your save here. I activate it and see what happens
Edit.
Okay. I read that you have solved :)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I must say, that was a pleasant surprise when I visited Rita's studio. My first impression was "hey, that girl looks like Lara from Solvally"!

"Hey, meet Lara, she's from Solvally."

Loved the cameo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: seamanq

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I gotta say the DAZ models looks a lot better than the HS ones. Laura for example is much hotter in 0.14 than the HS one imo. Granted, i dont think i finished 0.12 properly seeing as i've missed how tf Max went to jail but, I like the new style of the game.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
How do i follow Alisia's mom? Unless i need to do another "quest" to be able to unlock that arch or sequence.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Use the walkthrough, it details everything. (evening outside house use motorcycle)
Thanks. But i like to play without a walkthrough. it's more fun to me. Even though sometimes i might ask about a thing like now. Just more fun finding out shit myself most of the time.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
the Remake will be the first chapter like it is or will be new story? Chatpter 2 will continue like it is or will reboot to?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I found a bug. After you've gotten the blowjob from Mei and if you try to go to Alvin's house after it boots you to the main menu. Or did for me atleast. @Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I found a bug. After you've gotten the blowjob from Mei and if you try to go to Alvin's house after it boots you to the main menu. Or did for me atleast. @Kuggazer
Yes should already be fixed. Try this.

Reactions: MrXV

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
wow. I played through v012 yesterday. what a huge and
well thought through game i like it a lot. and the next chapter begins better again. respect and thx for this piece of art.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes