Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
No answer to my question. Will be another update coming or not? I survive without it don´t worry.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I'm going to cross my fingers that the remake is a joke, because it just makes all the characters look Russian. There's enough of that on this site already.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
From the walkthru:
(B6) Morning time Wednesday/Saturday you will find your mom sleeping --
Event doesn't trigger!
Here are ALL my stats right now
Mom L8/C40 Laura L7/C23 Rita L10/C29 Susan L7/C14 Dom L4/C7 Tina L0/C7 Mei L1/C1
Alisia L6/C12 Aunt L9/C28 No more characters encountered yet
Does ANYONE know how to more forward from this point? There's a lot of content left to discover, and I don't want to skip it all by moving on to CH 2
Just a suggestion - add a HINT tab to the phone. EX: If a character has nothing that can be done, say something like "Work on [Character X] right now." If there IS something that can be done, give a vague hint about location, time, etc. I did a lot of this game without the walkthrough, and am afraid I'm at a place where I can't advance.
I bought all of the outfits before being asked for them. could something that simple have stopped normal game progression?

corey

Donor
Apr 28, 2017
Max's life save complet [v0.13] [Kuggazer]

thanks

Reactions: Mikedazz1

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
in say alisia love 9 point. where i can get 3 point again?
there is miss type or i miss something?
thanks

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
While the animations are excellent, gameplay is getting more and more difficult as I progress. As I said a few posts back, Mom is not showing up in the mornings like the walkthru says she should. I have found some things I missed earlier, but they're things I would have NEVER found without a walkthru. They are also totally unrelated to the mom storyline.
I'm now stuck in 2 places. Laura has advanced to 34 corruption, but doesn't come to my room in the AM like she's supposed to. I WANT to play this game through, but it's too frustrating. I can't advance any part of the storyline since NO NEW AREAS are open. Can't go to the beach alone. Can't go to Alvin's. Can't go to Apt. Can't go to farm. Tina won't tell me Susan is hurt. After 2 solid days of trying. I think I'm about done here.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
From the walkthru:
(B6) Morning time Wednesday/Saturday you will find your mom sleeping --
Event doesn't trigger!
Here are ALL my stats right now
Mom L8/C40 Laura L7/C23 Rita L10/C29 Susan L7/C14 Dom L4/C7 Tina L0/C7 Mei L1/C1
Alisia L6/C12 Aunt L9/C28 No more characters encountered yet
Does ANYONE know how to more forward from this point? There's a lot of content left to discover, and I don't want to skip it all by moving on to CH 2
Just a suggestion - add a HINT tab to the phone. EX: If a character has nothing that can be done, say something like "Work on [Character X] right now." If there IS something that can be done, give a vague hint about location, time, etc. I did a lot of this game without the walkthrough, and am afraid I'm at a place where I can't advance.
I bought all of the outfits before being asked for them. could something that simple have stopped normal game progression?
There is a WT- for 0.14 include 0.13 in the first page. First story with Rita Points 11/40 end than Laura and so on. This is a standalone game never mix with 1-12. As well a fix patch for 0.14 use this and put this in 0.14.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
While the animations are excellent, gameplay is getting more and more difficult as I progress. As I said a few posts back, Mom is not showing up in the mornings like the walkthru says she should. I have found some things I missed earlier, but they're things I would have NEVER found without a walkthru. They are also totally unrelated to the mom storyline.
I'm now stuck in 2 places. Laura has advanced to 34 corruption, but doesn't come to my room in the AM like she's supposed to. I WANT to play this game through, but it's too frustrating. I can't advance any part of the storyline since NO NEW AREAS are open. Can't go to the beach alone. Can't go to Alvin's. Can't go to Apt. Can't go to farm. Tina won't tell me Susan is hurt. After 2 solid days of trying. I think I'm about done here.
What game you play first version 1-12 or hardcore 0.14 + 013? these are 2 games never mix. Both have a WT on the 1 page here. Wonder that Laura come to your room. This is the final scene from 0.14 gomes with Rita. But in 0.12 your points are wrong with Laura looks that you play version 1-0.12. Because in 0.14 here points mutch higher from the beginning.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes