Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can you not read 0.13 +0.14 is a standalone version means new nothing to do 1-12 or MLR
You doughnut. Just because it CAN be played standalone doesn't mean it has nothing to do with the originals (case in point .hack// games, Quest for Glory).
If your assertion held true, wouldn't it be called "Max's Life 2" and not "Chapter 2"?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You doughnut. Just because it CAN be played standalone doesn't mean it has nothing to do with the originals (case in point .hack// games, Quest for Glory).
If your assertion held true, wouldn't it be called "Max's Life 2" and not "Chapter 2"?
@Kuggazer mention it on his front page standalone. Secound it will easy for all here to call this Max´s life 2, many don´t read the install instruction carefully, and install in chapter 1. Or Max´s Life hardcore because it isn´t a chapter 2 with new Models and new animation, yep.

bobblehead92

May 15, 2018
Ok I know NOW ur problem..
Did you have already finish the Christmas event?
If not just click the PC, then you will see ICON of christmas hat...
If this message has given ur right answer, just hit thanks..
i dont see any Christmas hat... the thing is christmas event will trigger if i walk in aunt/cousin when bathing and talking to kristel during day.... i have problem with these event "there isnt an option to walk in for aunt and cousin" and i dont find kristel during day in her room

if u want this is the point i gained

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i dont see any Christmas hat... the thing is christmas event will trigger if i walk in aunt/cousin when bathing and talking to kristel during day.... i have problem with these event "there isnt an option to walk in for aunt and cousin" and i dont find kristel during day in her room

if u want this is the point i gained
If I remember correctly. You must have 16 cp with Alisia. After i check it better but I'm almost sure.

bobblehead92

May 15, 2018
If I remember correctly. You must have 16 cp with Alisia. After i check it better but I'm almost sure.
i cant gain point anymore... if i go to alisa room during evening , i only get two options fingering and leave, i dont get ass somethinng option.. so im stuck there

Raio10

May 6, 2017
just found this game, now im wondering i will need both parts right i know its a noob question but i just don't want to make a mistake and mess up the game

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
just found this game, now im wondering i will need both parts right i know its a noob question but i just don't want to make a mistake and mess up the game
If you have never played it before, download chapter 1 first, once it is finished, download chapter two, which is its natural continuation.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@Kuggazer mention it on his front page standalone. Secound it will easy for all here to call this Max´s life 2, many don´t read the install instruction carefully, and install in chapter 1. Or Max´s Life hardcore because it isn´t a chapter 2 with new Models and new animation, yep.
You see what @Kuggazer just said? Natural continuation. He called it "Chapter Two" in his above post.
It's pointless citing Patreon posts at me. I don't have access to those.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You see what @Kuggazer just said? Natural continuation. He called it "Chapter Two" in his above post.
It's pointless citing Patreon posts at me. I don't have access to those.
Yep, for me is all fine 1-12 Chapter 1 then 13-to .... Chapter 2 we don´t know yet how many updates will add and your game MLR 0.1. Thanks for your advice.

TauTau

May 16, 2018
stuck in jail, this does not trigger:
"EVENING time go laundry, Manny and Calavera, two prisoners come and give you a hard lesson"

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I like this game. I didn't have any issues that weren't helped by referring to the walk-through now and then. However, I am missing an accomplishment for Laura in v.14. It is between "almost sex" and "Rita's vibe". The event doesn't seem to be in the walk-through and I didn't see any postings on it. A little hint would be helpful. Thanks ahead of time.

firemusikx

Mar 29, 2018
i got stuck in max's life chapter 2 v0.14 , after rita play with laura , they still have some locked animation ,can someone tell me how i can unlock that ???
can you help me @Kuggazer

Sep 19, 2017
Guys i stuck in Chapter 1. In christmas event i can't buy it because it not showing on the sex shop. I tried another save in here but this time i stuck on buying cigarettes from market, it's not showing again. Probably i got inventory bug. How can i solve it? Also i got little bit programming knowledge so i can try re-coding if someone helps me to open the market files on some compailer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
how to unlock the christmas event with the version 0.11? Cause i couldnt find any santa hat on the pc icon.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Reactions: hieuluc5
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes