Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck in a very similar place. -

Devs, I don't know if this is a bug, but it is possible to visit Susan's house and start her story line. I don't know if that causes an issue, but I cant get to the "mum invites you to the bedroom" event, so the Mei massage story doesn't start. Now, when I try to talk to her during the day, she is in the kitchen, but no dialogue triggers. Is this as planned?

Having followed the above pdf walktrhough, I can trigger the mum invite and Mei event, so it is working, but it seems to me that if you don't follow a specific sequence, some flags never triggers, and might get stuck?
Attach your save here, so check it out.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think every event must have a start, for example: if mom don't ask you for a massage, you can go to Mei but event massage don't start (Maybe). If mom don't alert you to go Susan house, same as before. Maybe i'm wrong, ask Kuggazer.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
No more incest game on Patreon, it's forbidden. Ahahahaha
Without incest games Patreon can go for daisies :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No more incest game on Patreon, it's forbidden. Ahahahaha
Without incest games Patreon can go for daisies :)
Wrong only the words are no longer allowed.

This game and a lot of others are based on incest and I like how this one is going and will follow it for a while.
Can't wait till the next update.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
the original quote was
Old habit. I've been online since before the Internet.
so i reply "how? lol" then u say

Phones, modems, BBS systems... it was still "online" even though the data was sent in batches, instead of in realtime.
ur reply makes no sense u cant be/go online without internet. internet is (in layman terms) when one computer shares data/information with at lets two other computers (called a network) everything u said requires internet except phone (assuming its a landline)

all that aside its starting to go off topic of the thread so if u want to reply PM/DM me

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi all. I can't trigger Mom's shower scene. It just plays and ends, no corruption gain.

NVM, i figured out i was missing nudist beach training from Alicia.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't know what happened with the red pepper but I can't use it with the mixer... something about missing file or something like that.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
after I got the dvd from Susan I watched it with Laura. she didn't like it and then what? I keep getting the normal "watch tv" event. Is there anything else to do?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
after I got the dvd from Susan I watched it with Laura. she didn't like it and then what? I keep getting the normal "watch tv" event. Is there anything else to do?
Toilet, in the morning

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes