dillibas2

Oct 7, 2017
I have not yet gotten the finish screen, can someone let me know if I missed something. as it stands here are everyones l/c stats
mom - 8/41
laura - 6/19
rita - 3/22
susan - 5/6
Dominique - 3/6
tina - 0/0
mei - 0/1
alisia - 6/8
aunt - 4/5
paulina - 0/0

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have not yet gotten the finish screen, can someone let me know if I missed something. as it stands here are everyones l/c stats
mom - 8/41
laura - 6/19
rita - 3/22
susan - 5/6
Dominique - 3/6
tina - 0/0
mei - 0/1
alisia - 6/8
aunt - 4/5
paulina - 0/0
Unfortunately there was a bug, mom's corruption continues to rise instead of stopping at 28. So you will not see the final screen. Anyway, you got it all over.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i cant get mom above 25.i have done everything else in game except alissa.im trying to finish mom.i never saw cousin and aunt in themorning and rita to ask for dress but yet aunt is finished now.still cant find those damn 2 points on mom.everytime i go to shower on sunday i only get to peek

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i cant get mom above 25.i have done everything else in game except alissa.im trying to finish mom.i never saw cousin and aunt in themorning and rita to ask for dress but yet aunt is finished now.still cant find those damn 2 points on mom.everytime i go to shower on sunday i only get to peek
Go ahead with Alisia, until you pass the test on the beach.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I keep getting this every time I go Rita during the day and I get it at Susan's front door and at aunt's place. Ideas anyone

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
In the walk through it says ; Go to 5 Rita, Enter her room, apologize, invite to dinner out. +1 love ,Bring her back home. +1 corruption, Day her room, fix for evening. Go out for dinner. +1 corruption Continue +1 corruption Rita score: 6 L 3 C. This is meant for Laura isn't it and Rita only comes in after the dog.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone upload a zip version of the latest update?

I've tried to download the rar 3 times across multiple browsers and they all failed.
And this happens pretty much every update but strangely only for this game (all other MEGA downloads are fine for me)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
In the walk through it says ; Go to 5 Rita, Enter her room, apologize, invite to dinner out. +1 love ,Bring her back home. +1 corruption, Day her room, fix for evening. Go out for dinner. +1 corruption Continue +1 corruption Rita score: 6 L 3 C. This is meant for Laura isn't it and Rita only comes in after the dog.
There are 2 Go to 5 Rita, 1 normal and 1 Go to 5 Rita *
The second one means you must go to 5 Rita where the "*" is inside Rita paragraph.
If i write Go to 5 Rita * and you go to 4 Laura * of course it's wrong.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Can someone upload a zip version of the latest update?

I've tried to download the rar 3 times across multiple browsers and they all failed.
And this happens pretty much every update but strangely only for this game (all other MEGA downloads are fine for me)
Have you tried to unpack with 7zip? It's Free and work really good.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
There are 2 Go to 5 Rita, 1 normal and 1 Go to 5 Rita *
The second one means you must go to 5 Rita where the "*" is inside Rita paragraph.
If i write Go to 5 Rita * and you go to 4 Laura * of course it's wrong.
ok thanks

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Ive had a similar issue with this game and a few others. I extracted using Winrar instead and it worked fine.
I downloaded WinRar for Mac, but it requires some crazy command-line expertise, so I'm out of luck. Can't figure out why only that one particular program would be necessary to open a .RAR archive. I open them all the time.

EDIT: Never mind, forgive my whinging. It's extracted now. Somehow succeeded without accidentally wiping my drive.

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Try this

Now I try to upload on another host.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Add Uptobox link in op.
Compressed with 7zip, for those who have problems with winrar

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes