gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! I can not figure out how to get Mei's 4th achievement..... I have cleared all the other girls.....done everything I could .....but I cannot figure out Mei's 4th achievement..... I go to the shop her dad is there....lets me see her....but I don't do anything with her when I do see her.... WHAT AM I MISSING??? please and thank you
for the 4th achievment you must have the boat and at suturday or sunday open the map and click on the boat tell paulina tto prepare the ship and you can invite mei for the trip. you must have all the previous scenes ofcourse

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
although i don't know the change log there is no new scenes for dominique. any new scenes logicaly there would be an achivement that goes with it
Thank you for the reply. Do you by chance know why I can't get Kristal to appear in Sophie home?

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
for the 4th achievment you must have the boat and at suturday or sunday open the map and click on the boat tell paulina tto prepare the ship and you can invite mei for the trip. you must have all the previous scenes ofcourse
how do you get the boat....there is no mention of a boat in the walkthrough

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for the reply. Do you by chance know why I can't get Kristal to appear in Sophie home?
if you are following kristels walkthrough....the sunday Wednesday Friday is wrong..... I found her on other days....but same time...in the morning

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how do you get the boat....there is no mention of a boat in the walkthrough
it is written in the walkthrough. after your first visit with mei at the beach when you go alone you can click the boat as you seating in the beach there you will meet paulina and you can buy the boat for 40k money

a quote from walkthrough
Monday go alone at beach, relax, click on the boat, meet Paulina, she t
ell you the boat is on sale for
$40000.
Back on the map click the new boat icon, buy the boat.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
it is written in the walkthrough. after your first visit with mei at the beach when you go alone you can click the boat as you seating in the beach there you will meet paulina and you can buy the boat for 40k money

a quote from walkthrough
Monday go alone at beach, relax, click on the boat, meet Paulina, she t
ell you the boat is on sale for
$40000.
Back on the map click the new boat icon, buy the boat.
im talking about chapter one.... I did a search for the word boat in the ch 1 walkthrough....there is no boat

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.17] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 3.19GB

Download PC (1.49GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when will the nofile link for compressed version be available as the current link is showing file not yet uploaded... iam using this as it has resume capability when downloading
Thank you

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes