operafreedom

Sep 26, 2017
Hmm Im at the start of 0.17 but when I enter mom's bedroom evening time I only have usual options "titfuck, 69, sex", no dinner option. Im sure Ive done everything according to walkthrough so far so what Im doing wrong?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Im not beeing able to start the event saturday morning and I cant sleep with aunt at night, does anyone knows what to do?

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Am stuck in Prison.
Did the Sasha path and completed it.
Did Charlotte path (all kind of massages, licked her tits, played with her snatch, but the bitch keep saying to be gentle with her ass cause it hurts).
Got beaten by Manny and Calavera at the laundry in the evening, went to the nurse and done her path.
Did 1st arm wrestle with Arnold and that is how far as it goes.
I 1st need to pass Charlotte till I get new 'playground'
Personaly I think the Bitch doesn't want me to cure her so I can play every day with her ass, snatch and her TITANICS...

If you 100% sure know how to pass Charlotte, tell us.
Previous 'solutions' given here did not work for me.

Don't come with a 'save' file which includes all other paths played already, then the fun is out of the game for me.

hunghungday

Nov 9, 2017
I follow WT but I don't have this:
-If everything is done well, first night you go to sleep in your room, Laura and Rita must come to your bed. BJ you and you finger both them. Get Rita and Laura +1 corruption.
I think this i stuck at Rita story. plz help
upload_2018-8-27_23-13-36.png

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Hello guys. I just download this game yesterday and already playing it till now. But now I'm stuck in the event after i get tightjob from mom. How to progress the event ? Also the one with aunt in the bathtub ? I just cant get it. The dialogue stop at "Better leave for now". Then again I'm puzzled. Where is the Xmas event ? Btw, I download the chapter 1 (0.12). Chapter 2 will be downloaded later. Anyway sorry for my bad English, and help please.

Reactions: GutsBerserker

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
Damn, I'm stuck in ver. 0.12, dispite both walkthrough, I suck...
- Mom have 52 cp and still stay in her room instead of going to the living room
- Stuck at 28 cp with Aunt (guess she'll be "unblocked" with mom events)
- Can't go to the beach alone (I don't have the last trophy with the cousin)
- No "panties" when playing games with Alvin
- Can't have more than 6 cp with Kristel (and she don't join Laura)
- Can't start the christmas event

What did I miss?

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Damn, I'm stuck in ver. 0.12, dispite both walkthrough, I suck...
- Mom have 52 cp and still stay in her room instead of going to the living room
- Stuck at 28 cp with Aunt (guess she'll be "unblocked" with mom events)
- Can't go to the beach alone (I don't have the last trophy with the cousin)
- No "panties" when playing games with Alvin
- Can't have more than 6 cp with Kristel (and she don't join Laura)
- Can't start the christmas event

What did I miss?
Same here. Except the panties event. I manage to trigger it. Just keep play with Alvin till you see panties bellow his bed. It's kinda look like a white plaster in my eyes so it took some time for me to see. After you find that, Alvin will lock his room.

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
Great, thanks!
I finally found the panties, spoke to Alvin the next day (after sleeping in my bed) and had a few events with his mom, whom (it is correct? I need revision in english grammar) unlock the christmas event (and the rest after).

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Great, thanks!
I finally found the panties, spoke to Alvin the next day (after sleeping in my bed) and had a few events with his mom, whom (it is correct? I need revision in english grammar) unlock the christmas event (and the rest after).
Is that so ? I stopped play when I got stuck with the same problem as you cause I nearly play the game for almost a day. So the Xmas event is unlocked after we got the event with Alvin mom ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes