hornkiller

Jun 8, 2017
I am stuck, mom won't show up in satyrday morning in her bedroom to stat the hotsprings, i have followed the walkthrough and have all the stats that needed for this version of the game

Apr 17, 2018
I am stuck, mom won't show up in satyrday morning in her bedroom to stat the hotsprings, i have followed the walkthrough and have all the stats that needed for this version of the game
Have you tried going to the next Saturday? it took a couple of times for it to show up for me :)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Well, brunette Tina is much better than the blonde gym tranny from the earlier incarnations of the game but there's one problem with the model: the nose ring. Not even a complete moron would spar with a nose ring or earring or any kind of exposed piercing so, unless she's a Democrat or something, the nose ring shouldn't be there.

Maya: girl gets her first kiss and wants to buy a sybian? That's just ridiculous.

Also, the way the walkthrough is structured is pretty awful. It gets really annoying & boring following single-girl quests that have "do something, wait a week and do again, wait a week and do again, wait a week and do again, wait a week and do something new". The walkthrough should be structured so that you can go through more than one quest at a time, 'cause the boredom of clicking on Max's bed over & over & over & over, click sleep, repeat for 6 days, do something, go back to click, click, click, click, click sleep, repeat for 6 more days, etc. (see how amazingly boring it was just to read through that!) is just mind-numbing.

Reactions: spacecowboymccree

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
I stuck with rita A8. Clickt it 'just relax' but anything happen :( After that i couldn't fount any event in walkthrough

Guardra

May 29, 2018
ok even with the walkthrough i still cant seem to find the last of the hidden cams in Sophia's room. it tells mw where but i click on them on but nothing happens. i dont know if its a bug a glitch or not the right spots if someone can be kind to give me a helping idea please

U

User_473348

Guys if any of you are stuck. Just read through the walkthrough carefully and you'll solve your issue. I know its a bit messy but it's accurate. If you encounter any bugs contact Kuggazer on discord he'll help you there.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Interesting game, test v16 on Android currently, but who is who? Since I have to give names to 2 female chars at the beginning.
______
Didn't know there 2 games. Sry

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Ok I started over cause, I could not get some scenes unlocked, so I follow the WT, but after having sex with Zoe it says go back and have anal sex with Rita in the evening, but she is not there, so I already got same problem again :/

Edit: so the WT is no good, can it please be made accurate? so I can get to see all scenes and unlocked it all.

thodoriskappa123

May 20, 2017
Guys i would appreciate if anybody could help.I cant seem to trigger the mom having sex with max on the couch while Laura watches.I have done everything according to the walkthrough i had already had a 3some with rita and mom .

althworld

May 12, 2018
max's life v.12, can't get access to aunt house even after susan's c is 6. stuck at mom-L=8, C=5; laura-L=5; rita-L=2, C=11; susan-L=5, C=6; domi-L=3, C=6; mei-C=1. next step to progress?

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
I have a problem with susan. She is not in her bedroom (evening) after i had the toilet blowjob. She is allways in the bathroom.
Second problem : mom is not in her bedroom at saturday morning (to go to hot springs.
I followed the walkthrough and dont think I miss anything.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes