AnonymoxUID

Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone, I have played this game on v.011 and I am stuck. I was stuck in the mother and my aunt's bath in the bathroom.
I have bought an alarm and before going to bed, I have chosen to set the alarm. But when I wake up, I can't see my mother and aunt in the bathroom. I have done everything given.
By buying food when I woke up in the morning and returned to the dining room and gave it to my mother. Complete the mission from the beach.
Besides, when I turned on the alarm, in the morning I saw Laura & Rita's room, I saw them sleeping. Even though they had gone on a tour with Zoe. I have set the alarm several times and still I can't see my mother and aunt in the bathroom. So there are things that I miss?

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
I seem to have missed the 6th Aunt achievement (but have somehow managed to get 7-10). Not sure if that's recoverable, but I think its keeping me from opening the Hot Springs.

Appreciate any help. Thanks!!

partial89

Jun 10, 2018
It says on the walkthrough click on the christmas hat,on the pc. I dont see any christmas hat on the pc. so where is this christmas hat anyway? and more over on Rita's quest it said after the christmas event...how to start the chrismas event?

kikhie

Apr 27, 2018
csn anyone give me save files fir the latest version (v17) because my last save is deleted -_-

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I found a game breaking bug i guess. On ML2 after Aunt goes home, if you visit the living room where the Aunt sits with daughter, it doesn't go any further after that. It's always the same text, mc wants to leave them alone etc....

Reactions: meliodas469

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
can anyone send me save file before the event when max ask helps from his friend elvin..i have been stuck here and cant get the event to start so plz if u have send me the save file.thankyou

kennyfung23

Dec 27, 2017
Can Kuggazer please make the charater in prison again in chapter 2? I really like charlotte , it's a bit upset that I can't see her again

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes