Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
i am using an external hard drive and the game file is 4.10gb and wont let to extract the game to the external hard drive because the max file size is 4gb
Your HD must be in FAT 32 system (files 4Gb max).
You need to use NTFS system for files over this size.

Look on Google : "convert fat32 to ntfs without losing data"

Reactions: Ruffuss and bas

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I just did the tag thing to get them to notice, cause just saying it wont draw their attention LOL. By no means do I wish to rush them, they are doing god's work as far as I am concerned :p

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Your HD must be in FAT 32 system (files 4Gb max).
You need to use NTFS system for files over this size.

Look on Google : "convert fat32 to ntfs without losing data"
i just looked up how and tried it for my external hard drive but it says (conversion from FAT32 volume to NTSF volume is not available

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
im stuck on (G16) on the walkthrough she is not there when i go to the room saturday morning
does anyone have anything like some sort of checklist or does anyone knows what the love points and corruption points needed for the character involved for the event to trigger as i might have missed something

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Please help me out with the second game guys. Aunt is now sitting with Alisia in living room at evening but I'm not sure what to do at this point or how to trigger the next stage. Everything is almost done except Aunt. MC says when he goes to them that he don't wants to disturb them and goes away always.

Ishee

Jul 26, 2018
Please help me out with the second game guys. Aunt is now sitting with Alisia in living room at evening but I'm not sure what to do at this point or how to trigger the next stage. Everything is almost done except Aunt. MC says when he goes to them that he don't wants to disturb them and goes away always.
let them both win once and have a draw, so three different scenes

Reactions: fishstick
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes