tonny

Jun 14, 2017
im stuck on (G16) on the walkthrough she is not there when i go to the room saturday morning
does anyone have anything like some sort of checklist or does anyone knows what the love points and corruption points needed for the character involved for the event to trigger as i might have missed something
The walkthrough is useless, sorry to say :/ and if you dont unlock one scene, then you cant get the next one, gave up on this game some time ago, a real shame tho cause it's really nice except, that stupid system. if you follow the walkthrough you wont get the points needed.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
let them both win once and have a draw, so three different scenes
No what I meant is, I'm not even that far. Not sure if its a bug or not but whenever I go there MC is kicked out automatically. He can't stay the night there. I'm stuck at this point. I just looked at the walktrough and It doesn't help at all. In walktrough it says mc should go there and spend the night, but how do I do that if he get kicked out automatically everytime?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you mirenzo for the walkthrough, your work is very much appreciated
and last and not least, thank you Kuggazer for this update and dedication ;)

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
having problem with the scene on sunday that the cousin is suppose to wake you. It will not come up even if I have breakfast

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hello there, 1 question:
Wich one is the air conditioning? I'm following the walkthrough step by step and it still won't let me. Kristel has an air conditioner in her room but in the twins there is nothing like it and I clicked everywhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lewdmachine

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hello there, 1 question:
Wich one is the air conditioning? I'm following the walkthrough step by step and it still won't let me. Kristel has an air conditioner in her room but in the twins there is nothing like it and I clicked everywhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See the flat white thing about half way up the wall above the computer screen? That's the air conditioner vent/

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
See the flat white thing about half way up the wall above the computer screen? That's the air conditioner vent/
Thank you and yes, but I click on all parts of that area and nothing happens, unless that should happen, anyway I will save this game and load a previous point and I will try again from the beginning of the first Kristel event, thank you again.

-EDIT- The event doesn't appear, can someone tell me what the variable is to force the event? Thank you
-EDIT 2- NVM, Found it and now it´s working.

Reactions: lewdmachine

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
i have the same problem. the rest(with the church and twins)i can do them
During the week you have breakfast with mom, she tells you your aunt and cousin are going to visit you next sunday.
This should trigger the scene with Alisia on sunday morning.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
During the week you have breakfast with mom, she tells you your aunt and cousin are going to visit you next sunday.
This should trigger the scene with Alisia on sunday morning.
i had dinner every morning(when she was there at least) but only said"see you then" "yes.see you later"

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
One little thing is missing in the WT:
After the 2nd card game you have to unlock the last Kristel achievement in her roon in the day/evening time, last one for Amber visiting the twins in the evening in their room, THEN you can look for Maya on webcam to unlock her last achievement.

Reactions: bigmen

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
having problem with the scene on sunday that the cousin is suppose to wake you. It will not come up even if I have breakfast
You must have done everything first.
You should have these stats

momcorr >= 87 and momlove >= 19 and lauracorr >= 74 and lauralove >= 16 and ritacorr >= 44 and ritalove >= 16 and auntcorr >= 53 and auntcorr >= 16 and alisiacorr >= 26 and alisialove >= 6

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes