Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
game looks simply amaz-balls. But like so many before me...I must ask that mac version be considered...or uploaded to OP PLEASE if available. I am not crafty enough to play otherwise.

Mucas grassyass

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Kuggazer pretty sure that new character mother maria is going to be fan favorite

imo the list would go like this even though i like all the characters these are my favorites

Dominique for milking fetish
Auntie (forgot her name since i name her that :coldsweat:) for aunt fetish
Kristiel for redhead fetish
Mei for asian fetish
Mom For Mommy Fetish
Sophia for best friends mom fetish
Nataile for punk girl/emo girl fetish
Mother Maria for Nun fetish
Alisia for Cousin Fetish
Amber and Maya for Twin Fetish
Tina for Fitness babe Fetish
Elena for Pregnant Fetish
Paulina For Tan girl Fetish

Apr 17, 2018
The walkthrough is useless, sorry to say :/ and if you dont unlock one scene, then you cant get the next one, gave up on this game some time ago, a real shame tho cause it's really nice except, that stupid system. if you follow the walkthrough you wont get the points needed.
Strange cos I follow the walkthrough every time and every time I have no problems at all

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Tx for wt_019.
I've problem to trigger the last event with Maya "To get the last one with Maya, go home, click pc and webcam till you see her and get the last Maya’s achi". I don't understand how to proced for "Repeat till the last card, get all the achi from Amber, Kristel but the last one with Maya"

Reactions: GamingLord

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Strange cos I follow the walkthrough every time and every time I have no problems at all
well ive tried starting over 3 times or so, cause some scenes following the walkthrough you wont get and you dont get the poiints needed as it says in the WT and girls are not where they are surpose to be :/

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
You must have done everything first.
You should have these stats

momcorr >= 87 and momlove >= 19 and lauracorr >= 74 and lauralove >= 16 and ritacorr >= 44 and ritalove >= 16 and auntcorr >= 53 and auntcorr >= 16 and alisiacorr >= 26 and alisialove >= 6
hmmm.... seems im missing 1 lauracorr...

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes