KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
everything has worked fine for me
and thxs for the WT 19 Merenzo ;)
and for everyone who missed the last Maya Scene: You have to go to your Room on "Evening" and click the Pc then the Cam and their it comes!
Damn it! After the card game, it was always night so I could not even turn on the cam! There is no word for evening in WT. thank's bro~!

Reactions: Gandalf78

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I've the same problem. I noted that Kristel miss 1 achievement, Amber miss 1 achievement too and Maya miss 2 achievements, something is missing but what?

Reactions: stefbou

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Alright. +4 gigs. This is seriously at the point of updates files. There's no need to be downing the same resources over and over. Just up the changes ffs. Other's can manage this, not enough, so can you. ANd those who can't should damn well start. At least I dn't have a data limit, but fuck. So much time wasted downing what doesn't need to be.

ara77

Sep 18, 2017
You should have these stats
momcorr >= 87 and momlove >= 19 and lauracorr >= 74 and lauralove >= 16 and ritacorr >= 44 and ritalove >= 16 and auntcorr >= 53 and auntcorr >= 16 and alisiacorr >= 26 and alisialove >= 6
I have these stats but stuck on triggering the morning breakfast scene
Maybe it's because I've played the twins one point too far before?

EDIT: Yes, it has something to do with it. After the card game its triggering the morning breakfast scene

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
You can fuck Kristel in her room, fuck the twins in their room and then watch Maya on the webcam.
Ok thanks for info, juste some precisions :
after completing the seven cards play
Kristel: day, Kristel room , sex -> Ach. vaginal fuck
Twins: evening, twins room, Ach. fun with the twins
Maya: evening, MC rooom, PC, cam, Maya, Ach. fingering in cam

And don't forged to do the new model Sasha for photoshooting.

Reactions: Wolfso and stefbou

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Max home, morning time,have breakfast with mom on kitchen.
Pass time til Sunday morning.
Alisia willget up you, fuck her, get

Cant trigger this

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes