mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i am several day beyond and wen i go to the bathroom the is only Amber
Each new version is based on the assumption that you have completed everything in the previous one, so in my wt I always put the final score at the bottom. Check it please.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oof... 4.1 GB. I think it's time for Chapter 3. @bossapplesauce (if you're the one who compresses this one), I think I'll patiently wait for you to do your thing.
Yeah, I was wondering if there were no more compressed versions for this one.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok here is a weird one.

I too cannot get the breakfast to activate other than 'speak to you soon'. So nothing happenes on Sunday morning with the cousin. Yet I did get the text from Amber and played all the card games, fucked Krista and then got the double BJ and Amber PC fingering scene which is all their scenes complete. Any ideas on what I can do to trigger the breakfast which then triggers the Sunday morning wakeup.

EDIT

ALSO. Just done the church stuff to the end.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
If you're stuck on triggering the morning breakfast scene, refer to post #5866 and verify your numbers match. I was missing 1 corruption on Laura, but had all her scenes unlocked. So I started trying different events, turned out I was still missing out on 1 corruption from the day sex scene. It might have to do with the finishing option at the end.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If you're stuck on triggering the morning breakfast scene, refer to post #5866 and verify your numbers match. I was missing 1 corruption on Laura, but had all her scenes unlocked. So I started trying different events, turned out I was still missing out on 1 corruption from the day sex scene. It might have to do with the finishing option at the end.
Hi. Yeah when checking V18 scores I am indeed missing a Laura corruption point. But now she never appears in her room during the day.

EDIT

Awesome. You were right man. I needed to cum inside Laura during evening sex. Morning scene triggers now. Thanks man.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Hi. Yeah when checking V18 scores I am indeed missing a Laura corruption point. But now she never appears in her room during the day.

EDIT

Awesome. You were right man. I needed to cum inside Laura during evening sex. Morning scene triggers now. Thanks man.
Sorry, I wasn't referring to day as an event time, but day vs night in general.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
"Alisia will get up you" not happening to me at sunday morning.
If you look at the thread here, if you have been referred to as the 1.8 version full save, then play it. One morning when I eat with my mom and the kitchen, my mom tells me that her aunt and her cousin are coming for lunch. When you skipped the time until Sunday, Elisha came to wake up mc in the morning.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
How do you view the Maya webcam scene? The last of Maya 's recollection was empty. How did everyone do that?

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
everything has worked fine for me
and thxs for the WT 19 Merenzo ;)
and for everyone who missed the last Maya Scene: You have to go to your Room on "Evening" and click the Pc then the Cam and their it comes!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes