Eheieh

Sep 18, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.19] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 4.09GB

Download PC (1.37GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you re upload it on nofile server?

tylerdurden123

Jan 28, 2018
Chapter 1 Compressed Version :/
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SCREEN/warning.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
    $ _game_menu_screen = _old_game_menu_screen
  File "game/script.rpy", line 365, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SCREEN/warning.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
    $ _game_menu_screen = _old_game_menu_screen
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 365, in script
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 365, in <module>
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1330, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SCREEN/warning.jpg'.

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.12
Sat Oct 20 22:56:48 2018

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The name system of this game is messed up. If it's a whole new game for the second chapter, it should say it. ie. Max's Life Ch2 - v.19. And say in the main page that each chapter is a whole new game (like Daughter for Dessert and Living with Sarah). I assumed it was more like Sister, Sister, Sister where the next chapter just adds on to the end of the previous and you can play all chapters in one go without having to open a new game.

Also, the links to download Chapter 1 just takes you to Chapter 2 downloads.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Max home, morning time,have breakfast with mom on kitchen.
Pass time til Sunday morning.
Alisia willget up you, fuck her, get

Cant trigger this
I just ran into the same problem as well, but than found out what i miss and how to trigger it, so i was looking at the stats on the phone and then i started comparing it to the stats in the walkthrough in the final score section, i saw that my stats for aunt was 16 love and 50 corruption and in the final score section at the end of ver. 0.16-0.18 it had it as 16/53, so i missed 3 points somewhere, so i started to try everything, ended up finding the last 3 i miss and it was at the club in the morning when she is working, did all scenes with her there, got the last 3 points and achevements, then i went home, had breakfast with mom and she told me that she invited them over, skipped to saturday night, sleep in my bed and it triggered sunday morning for me. I didn't see anywhere in the walkthrough about visiting aunt while she was working, i don't think, but that might be the same problem you are having on it not triggering for you.

The name system of this game is messed up. If it's a whole new game for the second chapter, it should say it. ie. Max's Life Ch2 - v.19. And say in the main page that each chapter is a whole new game (like Daughter for Dessert and Living with Sarah). I assumed it was more like Sister, Sister, Sister where the next chapter just adds on to the end of the previous and you can play all chapters in one go without having to open a new game.

Also, the links to download Chapter 1 just takes you to Chapter 2 downloads.
yeah only the mega link is for chapter 2, all the other ones are for chapter 1, i ended up downloading chapter 2 twice because of it, not a big deal on downloading it twice, just thought i was getting chapter 1 and not 2 again

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
In my game the Aunt stats are 16/49, but should be 16/53

for me to triger the events in this new update i need to find these 4 corruption points that are missing

in the events list i have 2 still locked, the 6th and 11th

can anyone help whith these events?

Dilligaf?

Oct 22, 2018
I'm stuck trying to find the ring in doms room. I have hit everything and nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck trying to find the ring in doms room. I have hit everything and nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
in her room, click on the desk on the left, i believe it's the 2nd red arrow, if not, then the first one, and search the desk on the right side of the screen, it's in one of desk drawers, and the desk is a roll top desk, if you don't know what a roll top looks like, here is an example

So glad I found this game. So much shit to do and so many scenes. Really good game. So many girls, so little time. I love the cousin's design in the second game so much. I appreciate the time skip and updating some of the models (not all look better though). Now, I haven't finished the first game but I think I got most of it done, what I wanna know is what's with the jail thing? Was that set up in the first part or not?
i will leave it as a spoiler if you wanna know or not

Reactions: The Unknown Kid

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
I've the same problem. I noted that Kristel miss 1 achievement, Amber miss 1 achievement too and Maya miss 2 achievements, something is missing but what? What variables do I have to edit in the save to get these? I'm not playing that stupid card game anymore!!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I've the same problem. I noted that Kristel miss 1 achievement, Amber miss 1 achievement too and Maya miss 2 achievements, something is missing but what? What variables do I have to edit in the save to get these? I'm not playing that stupid card game anymore!!!
for maya, did you read her diary, to read it, you have to catch her writing in it, then go back the next day and find her bedroom empty, click on the little desk beside her pc, read it and you will find out that she wants a sex toy, go buy it, next day, give it to her in her room, she gets mad, wait a few days and she will text you in your room, go back, etc, in your room click on your pc, webcam then maya, keep doing it after you see her playing with the sex toy, 2nd achievement, after the game, go home check the webcam again and keep checking until you get a different scene, if you don't trigger, then after the game, the next day, go to kristel's room and have sex with her for achievement, then check webcam again and keep checking, the scene you are trying to see is her on the floor masterbating, and for amber, i believe you will get that last one as well when you catch maya masterbating on cam, not really sure, there is a walktrough on the twins as well, it can be found here

Hmmm, god I wonder how much more I need then? Is the stuff in jail actually playable or is it just summarized? Cus I know there are a ton of those jail girls who are models, but do we actually play through with them or not?

Reactions: e40920

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Fuck, this game is huge!
yeah and i believe that's why they broke it down into 2 different games, but i'm not complaining about it, since there is a good amount of content and plus it continues on in the 2nd one, which is nice, since i wanted to know what happens after prison, the game is really good, i like the story it has, all the content, and looking forward to seeing what content the twins will be getting along with other things.

Reactions: The Unknown Kid

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
for maya, did you read her diary, to read it, you have to catch her writing in it, then go back the next day and find her bedroom empty, click on the little desk beside her pc, read it and you will find out that she wants a sex toy, go buy it, next day, give it to her in her room, she gets mad, wait a few days and she will text you in your room, go back, etc, in your room click on your pc, webcam then maya, keep doing it after you see her playing with the sex toy, 2nd achievement, after the game, go home check the webcam again and keep checking until you get a different scene, if you don't trigger, then after the game, the next day, go to kristel's room and have sex with her for achievement, then check webcam again and keep checking, the scene you are trying to see is her on the floor masterbating, and for amber, i believe you will get that last one as well when you catch maya masterbating on cam, not really sure, there is a walktrough on the twins as well, it can be found here

You can fuck Kristel in her room, fuck the twins in their room and then watch Maya on the webcam. I found it two pages back, Yes I'm a dumbass. Sorry.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I sometimes feel like I've found every adult game (mainly incest) there is to be found. That any new game I find is literally a new game with very little content.... but then god blesses me with a gem like this.... and I can't help but tear up a bit.
I know what you mean, the main ones i like to play i'm done with for now and waiting on updates, so while i wait, i search and try out other games, some with a little content because they are new, while others with a good amount of content, like this one here, but some of the newer ones do end up being good and you are waiting for the next update to see more of the story.

Hi guys. Do we have a walthrough for the 0.19 version?
0.19 walkthrough is found here

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes