vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys!

How do I get Lotion in the Sex Shop? It is absent from the list of good. Besides, the Nurse Uniform is also missing. I note there is a couple of empty spots in the list of goods. How do I make the Lotion and Nurse Uniform show up? Thank you so much.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I noticed that the walkthrough for 0.19 is missing a couple of lines at the end, after finishing all scenes for the game with the twins and Kristel. You need to visit Kristel during the day and have sex, and you need to visit the twins in their room for fun times. Then you can get the second web cam show.

Reactions: NotMe00

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what I missed in the game prior to the v0.19 update. Following the walkthrough, the scenes aren't triggering for the beginning of v0.19 so I must of missed something.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what I missed in the game prior to the v0.19 update. Following the walkthrough, the scenes aren't triggering for the beginning of v0.19 so I must of missed something.
One thing that I had to do was compare the values you have for the girls with the values in the walkthrough. If they match, then all you have to do is save at night and if you don't see mom in the kitchen in the morning to have breakfast, then reload until you do. If the values don't match, look through the walkthrough for the girls that you are missing points on and see if there are random chance scenes you may have missed (like meeting them in the toilet or bath rooms).

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Every download from each site, gives error unzipping, Anyone have good "unfixed" (unfucked)version?

D. Kusanagi

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone give me save file after took pill in the box for android? I stuck there. If i clik the box that triggered click the bed. Please help me.

Reactions: evildantex

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi someone can help me, i miss the 3 last achivements from Sophia but when i click on the door of Sophia House i have the message " I don't need to enter now " ... why ?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hi someone can help me, i miss the 3 last achivements from Sophia but when i click on the door of Sophia House i have the message " I don't need to enter now " ... why ?
It probably means that you still have to get rid of the husband. How far have you gotten with getting rid of the husband?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Did you go back to Rita for the scene with her in her costume? After that you just need to sleep and in the morning you should be able to go back to Sophia's house.
my bad my friend, i think i must save before all the events with the husband because like you said i had to talk again with rita ^^ Thanks for the help bro

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes