Dilligaf?

Oct 22, 2018
in her room, click on the desk on the left, i believe it's the 2nd red arrow, if not, then the first one, and search the desk on the right side of the screen, it's in one of desk drawers, and the desk is a roll top desk, if you don't know what a roll top looks like, here is an example

i will leave it as a spoiler if you wanna know or not

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I followed the in game walk through but I can't get the ring a bug maybe?

Dilligaf?

Oct 22, 2018
yeah maybe a bug you ran into

you might not have the corruption yet to buy it, the mc will say something about a new outfit after you visit her while she is working
The walk through says I need 19 to buy the outfit, And when I visit her at work or home I only get the same dialog and no increase in love or corruption. Visit at home I get the option of watching TV or a fj, at work she's in the living room and like I said same dialog every time.

Dilligaf?

Oct 22, 2018
yeah maybe a bug you ran into

you might not have the corruption yet to buy it, the mc will say something about a new outfit after you visit her while she is working
As far as the bug with the ring do you think a reinstall would fix it?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you start the Christmas event in chapter one? I've done everything til the end of 0.7 (according to the walkthrough) and I'm supposed to check my PC and click on a Christmas Hat (also according to the walkthrough) but it's not there. I've tried skipping ahead several day, checking the PC at each time zone, and it's not showing up.
Edit: Neverming, I figured it out by look at achievements. Apparently you have to have sex with Susan twice (even though the walkthrough says once), and the hat appeared on the PC.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The walk through says I need 19 to buy the outfit, And when I visit her at work or home I only get the same dialog and no increase in love or corruption. Visit at home I get the option of watching TV or a fj, at work she's in the living room and like I said same dialog every time.
that is odd, the sexy maid uniform is on page 3 in the sex shop, if it's not there, then you might of ran into a bug or there is something else you need to do or miss to do to get it to trigger.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Looks good so far. The only thing I'd fix is the lag and having a way to skip the animation cut scenes. They are way too long sometimes.

Dilligaf?

Oct 22, 2018
that is odd, the sexy maid uniform is on page 3 in the sex shop, if it's not there, then you might of ran into a bug or there is something else you need to do or miss to do to get it to trigger.
Yea I figured there was a 3rd page but I can't access it. I'll try to delete it and re-download it.

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
Dam this is annoying me alot

Wait for Sunday Evening, enter Mom room, she’s naked with Rita, fuck one of them, get Mom and Rita +1 corruption Next Sunday do the same, fuck the other, get again Mom and Rita +1 corruption If everything is done well, first night you go to sleep in your room, Laura and Rita must come to your bed. BJ you and you finger both them. Get Rita and Laura +1 corruption You should see the final video...
Have done everything the walkthrough have said me to do dont get it!!

And this :Morning time, go for breakfast with mom, Rita come, get Mom and Rita Achiev. And +1 love Day time, go living room, make sex with Mom, Laura come, get Mom achi., Mom/Laura +1 corruption Next day, evening time go Mom room, talk About Laura, get Mom/Laura Achi and +1 corruption.
Cant get it to work either what do i do wrong?

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
For this you must trigger Laura toilet anal scene which will trigger you to buy anal lube from sex shop which will trigger you to talk to aunty at the stripper club then trigger you to talk to Eva in the apartment then trigger you to talk to Eva in the stripper club then trigger you to buy the anal lube and then voila. The magnificient Duo of Aunt and Alisia
How do i trigger Laura toilet anal scene?

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a list of all the achievements that are able to be completed through v0.18? I'm missing a lot of achievements on most of the girls and I can't figure out how I missed them. I followed the walkthrough and didn't think I missed anything but apparently I have because my love/corruption for the girls doesn't match up with what the values should be at the end of v0.18.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes