Przmrs

Oct 26, 2018
Hi when I m trying to have the pills in the box I can't, when I mouse over the boxes only the bed is shining so what do I have to do?

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
I played the first part a couple of months ago and it was great, one of the best games ive played. Took a break and came back to play the second part but, i dont know, it feels werid. Youre dropped into the story with older versions of the characters (i assume, since theres no explanation for the changes) and i got confused. The walkthrough is not very good and theres barely any dialogue or plot, its literally just running around trying to trigger sex scenes. What the hell happened between part 1 and 2? Something about a prison but havent seen anything. I dont dont know if its just me, but i felt a considerable drop in quality. Tbh i got bored :(

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I played the first part a couple of months ago and it was great, one of the best games ive played. Took a break and came back to play the second part but, i dont know, it feels werid. Youre dropped into the story with older versions of the characters (i assume, since theres no explanation for the changes) and i got confused. The walkthrough is not very good and theres barely any dialogue or plot, its literally just running around trying to trigger sex scenes. What the hell happened between part 1 and 2? Something about a prison but havent seen anything. I dont dont know if its just me, but i felt a considerable drop in quality. Tbh i got bored :(
Something about prison? At the end of the first part you play a whole chunk in prison... guess you missed that. Yeah the mc was in prison for quite a while.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Something about prison? At the end of the first part you play a whole chunk in prison... guess you missed that. Yeah the mc was in prison for quite a while.
I unlocked all the events of the first part tho, it left off after almost having sex with the mother. How do i trigger the prison part? wtf

fidibus

Nov 14, 2018
Hey, guys! I can't find the ring in doms house. I know it has to be in the right desk but whenever i tip on the correct place (shown in walkthrough/pc) there's nothing. Please someone help me out!

ryannoname

Mar 24, 2018
Hey, I am stuck on chapter 1 with krystal. I have completed the achievement not even a hair where we see her shaving in the bath tub and after that the walkthrough says that I need to see her during day time in her room. I have burned through months in ingame time but it is not happening. I have completed all other achievements for other characters leaving mom and laura as I think their story will continue after I continue with krystal. Any help guys?? Cheers

Penkersion

Nov 7, 2018
In Natalie rescue mission, I cannot take pills from the box near my bed. It is on Android version. What's the solution...

U

User_51567

@Kuggazer
Any news about the 0.20 Release ?

Have skipped the last couple updates because of my medical reasons, and want to try it again but if you are close to releasing 0.20 then i will wait a couple more days before the link will pop into my mail-box ;).

Reactions: User_804376

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
For everyone else. As soon as I finish the release, I will have more time to answer everyone.

In any case, if you have problems with the game, you can contact me on discord. I'm much more active here.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes