ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
I need help getting crazy soon i try to follow the guide and do as it says in the guide but cant advance anymore whit the family what am i doing wrong???

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
I need help getting crazy soon i try to follow the guide and do as it says in the guide but cant advance anymore whit the family what am i doing wrong???
Do other characters missions. It will open he family scenes. Do all charcters mission untill u cant do anything

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
Thats what i have tried dont know if its bugging for me or is it the cheat mod? who is screwing some up?

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
Thats what i have tried dont know if its bugging for me or is it the cheat mod? who is screwing some up?
Try download a save. You can easily found a save save same to yours or a near one. Try Ctrl+f and write "save" the below from page 240 untill you find one you like

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
it just idea, can we do something with gilr in hotel , i mean in front hotel ?? that well be cool if that happent
I dont think so. Because this game about family and friends reception girl scene would be unnecessary. Maxs life concept is different its about crazy family scenes more threesomes and diffirent concepts that other games dont have. Most likely all fetishes in this game pregnancy,incest,milf,teen,tattoo,plump,cow,latex,urination etc. What comes in your mind its probably in this game with story dont just"oh fuck me" style. Unneccesary girls will break the atmosphere of the game imo

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
All this wait for dominique and susan scenes... Pff
Unfortunately I can not always satisfy everyone. There are characters who have not received updates for a long time. The next update will be longer and with more characters involved.

What are your favorites? Just out of curiosity.

Reactions: KiGa

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Caint download :/ Even my MEGAsync thinks that's way to much ("starting" status for 15 minutes right now :/).
Can someone divide into 2, plz (or even more)?

Edit: Download started. Still had to wait :/

Last edited:
U

User_473348

Unfortunately I can not always satisfy everyone. There are characters who have not received updates for a long time. The next update will be longer and with more characters involved.

Please do not neglect characters because there are always some people that like them.

Reactions: DidierDrogba

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017

I just expected family scenes. Because threesomes or m maybe foursomes can portable in the story at this point. And high %of playing and loving this game for family storyline . not for the fully empty storyline dominique. But maybe its just my opinion sorry if i write something wrong. I just expected more and different family interactions and i really really thinked lot of them and family scenes can be added on game beacuse of the last patchs story end. Its just dont meet my expectations. Subjective comments of mine...

Reactions: User_473348

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I just expected family scenes. Because threesomes or m maybe foursomes can portable in the story at this point. And high %of playing and loving this game for family storyline . not for the fully empty storyline dominique. But maybe its just my opinion sorry if i write something wrong. I just expected more and different family interactions and i really really thinked lot of them and family scenes can be added on game beacuse of the last patchs story end. Its just dont meet my expectations. Subjective comments of mine...
In the next update you will be satisfied because it mainly concerns the family :)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes