Randeza

May 16, 2018
Anyone that have a working walkthrough link for chapter 1 -v0.12 ?, can't download the wt on the main page

Last edited:

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
For everyone else. As soon as I finish the release, I will have more time to answer everyone.

In any case, if you have problems with the game, you can contact me on discord. I'm much more active here.
You are by far one of the best devs out there. Its amazing to see how you have developed this story and it keeps getting more exciting with each update. Awesome stuff! keep up the good work

Magnito1980

Nov 17, 2018
I can't trigger the prison event.Any suggestions?Tina is injured and when i go to Mei for blowjob i just talk with her...

Last edited:

Magnito1980

Nov 17, 2018
I try it all variations of Charlotte and still can't f..k her.

I read everything I found about Charlotte in the comments,but still nothing...

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I try it all variations of Charlotte and still can't f..k her.

I read everything I found about Charlotte in the comments,but still nothing...
You have to success several times in a row, each time getting further along, until you can eventually do it. Can't remember the exact order, but there's no penalty to getting it wrong. Just save before each visit and keep trying to do more and more. Reload if she rejects it and try something different.

Loc Crou

Dec 3, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered already but I have found the cups in the kitchen , and the tubing in the garden, but can not find what ever I am missing to milk Domi. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Reactions: idk41

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I just finished working on it. I just have to test it. Let's see if I can release it tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I would invite you all to visit and respond to this thread.

Thank you.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
The link to compressed version 0.12 in the OP spoiler is invalid.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes