AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks.

BTW, my upload speed seems to be really sucking at the moment. I suspect that Spectrum (Charter) is throttling the BT protocol during the day, because my non-torrent transfer rates are fine right now.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
How is this game still going? Last time i played was when they released 2nd chapter and it became quite mundane, two lines of dialogue between sex scenes. Did anything changed in that regard?
Are they planning on moving on from this and make a totally different game, not a remake?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
can any one give a hint at or tell me where and/or when in game are the new Susan scenes iv looked almost every day of the week and at all time but day but thats only do that i cant find her any where in game

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
An inside walkthrough like in Maxs life ch 1 would be awesome.
I always follow the walkthrough to the letter but I always get stuck in some parts.

Reactions: Picklessss

airze

Feb 8, 2018
v 0.19 is the last walkthrough up sadly i think we will need to wait on the next one for a few i hope its up soon

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
Alright Susan content started after going to the beach during the evening and do nothing. It is a combination of beach and Susan's house content.
Now that I helped with that. How do I get the last achievement for Mom, the last 2 achievements for Laura, 10th and last achievement for Aunt and the last 2 achievements for Alisia. I followed the guide and can't get the chain of actions to start with Alisia waking me up on Sunday Morning.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
the dom stuff and the photoshoot are pretty straight forward, can't figure out Maria or Amy though

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I'm wondering whether you need to download both parts or does the Part 2 mega contain the Part 1 as well.

I only ask as 8+ gigabytes is a bit hard to justify as a download at the moment. By the way, I had a search and while my skills are admittedly weak, I couldn't find an answer.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I'm wondering whether you need to download both parts or does the Part 2 mega contain the Part 1 as well.

I only ask as 8+ gigabytes is a bit hard to justify as a download at the moment. By the way, I had a search and while my skills are admittedly weak, I couldn't find an answer.
There is no part 1 or 2. If you talking about the "Chapters", they're standalone.

As stated in the OP:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you haven't played the game before. Then you can download both to play from the beginning. Chapter 1 is very long, so you can be playing it while downloading Chapter 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrPoods
U

User_801245

Where do i find maria ?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes