Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
@ Valter: I was thinking the same.

I will wait for it while I download the Game … :)

BTW: This is one of the Best Games ever. Keep up the good work.

kasoca

Jul 3, 2018
HI~
I play max's life V0.19
I havebeen got stuck 2 place
1. Laura
Evening time go Laura room, ask for Sex, get Achi and
Night time back to Laura room, sleep with her, get Achi and
Find Laura in toilet, walk in, she ask for lube to have anal sex, get
I try it a lot of times,but I can't find the sex Selection
Laura:15 LOVE 67 CP

2.Aunt
Next evening go to your club, start asking for sex to your aunt till the end of he’s achievements.
Lick pussy bJ 2sex all did
Your aunt home. Sleep with aunt at night, have sex, get aunt achi2 and
BUT aunt is still in club
Aunt:15 love 45 cp

Here is the save data

please help me find the question
thank you! Have a nice day~ =D

Reactions: Arla43

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I used the walkthrough and didn't get the last achievement from update 19 for maya.
last line in walkthrough before summery
To get the last one with Maya, go home, click pc and webcam till you see her and get the last Maya’s achi.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
The compressed version is fine:
The compressed version for chapter 1 says it's only v0.12. I'm not seeing any compressed version for chapter 2.

Does chapter 2 v0.20 contain chapter 1? Or should I play v0.19 for chapter 1 first?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
the dom stuff and the photoshoot are pretty straight forward, can't figure out Maria or Amy though
Amy is tied to Susan events, go to beach in the evening, most days you'll meet them there. Be sure to save before making a suggestion, as you can't scroll back after the choice is done.
In the beginning, buy Ice Ice cream for the girls till Amy has 3 love points I think..
Be sure to have bought Sunscreen and after sun screen, maybe even the third bottle, at the local store before suggesting sun screen.
Amy won't accept, but Susan will. This leads to an event a Susan's home.. not an achievement, but to get the ball rolling.
Swimming a few times eventually increases Amy's corruption.

Can't recall the exact steps, but the last one is invite them on the boat.. that's where Amy's achievement unlocks, so always safe before suggesting to do something, so you can reload if Amy doesn't get points or nothing new happens.

For Maria.. I think you'll have to complete all the other achievements first and then visit her in her room to talk.
If she still doesn't say anything new, visit her in the Church cellar at night a couple times and try during the morning/day in her room again.. eventually she will put you on a "Quest".
To solve it, go to Elena's house during the Day time, kitchen, speak to Natalie and then go to the play ground at night, rest should be self explanatory if reading the dialogue ;)

Have fun :D

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks.

BTW, my upload speed seems to be really sucking at the moment. I suspect that Spectrum (Charter) is throttling the BT protocol during the day, because my non-torrent transfer rates are fine right now.
NEVER Torrent without a VPN or your ISP will use it against you - All Virgin can see is traffic, not the protocols. ExpressVPN don't keep logs.

My ratio is 6.79 - I've uploaded 29+Gb and still only 98% complete.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Amy is tied to Susan events, go to beach in the evening, most days you'll meet them there. Be sure to save before making a suggestion, as you can't scroll back after the choice is done.
In the beginning, buy Ice Ice cream for the girls till Amy has 3 love points I think..
Be sure to have bought Sunscreen and after sun screen, maybe even the third bottle, at the local store before suggesting sun screen.
Amy won't accept, but Susan will. This leads to an event a Susan's home.. not an achievement, but to get the ball rolling.
Swimming a few times eventually increases Amy's corruption.

Can't recall the exact steps, but the last one is invite them on the boat.. that's where Amy's achievement unlocks, so always safe before suggesting to do something, so you can reload if Amy doesn't get points or nothing new happens.

For Maria.. I think you'll have to complete all the other achievements first and then visit her in her room to talk.
If she still doesn't say anything new, visit her in the Church cellar at night a couple times and try during the morning/day in her room again.. eventually she will put you on a "Quest".
To solve it, go to Elena's house during the Day time, kitchen, speak to Natalie and then go to the play ground at night, rest should be self explanatory if reading the dialogue ;)

Have fun :D
I Got Dominique night scene at the farm, but I'm missing one, any thoughts?
Thanks for the walkthrough!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes