Dinolood

Jul 20, 2017
I have combined the walkthrough on the OP for chapter 1, with the walkthrough made by @mirenzo for chapter 2 v0.19 into one walkthrough (I don't take any credit for this part of this walkthrough). I've also reorganized it to make it easier to read and I added v0.20 to the walkthrough. It's on Google Drive and has headings to make it easier to find things. Hopefully this link will work properly.
You've made the link private

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I understand that you're trying to be helpful, but you shouldn't post links that require permission to access. It's an annoying hoop to jump through.
Sorry, I thought I had copied the proper link so that you can view it without needing permission. I updated the link, so hopefully it will work now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed and AWolfe

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
Good Morning
I have two questions...
- The file weighs 4.36 G. Do you know if there is a compressed version?
- And, what does WT mean?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
- The file weighs 4.36 G. Do you know if there is a compressed version?
- And, what does WT mean?
WT = Walkthrough
For compressed version check OP (first post) ... if/when it is available normally is linked there

Last edited:
Reactions: pacoms

airze

Feb 8, 2018
The compressed version for chapter 1 says it's only v0.12. I'm not seeing any compressed version for chapter 2.

Does chapter 2 v0.20 contain chapter 1? Or should I play v0.19 for chapter 1 first?
chapter 1 is 0.01-0.12 only chapter 2 start on 0.13 and is still ongoing they 2 diffrent game and cant be played in 1 file so if you want to start with chapter 1 then 0.12 is the way to go other wise you will start in chapter 2

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
-Afternoon> Susan’s House, laundry room - Titfuck +1 SL
-Afternoon> Susan’s House, laundry room - Blowjob +1 SL
-Afternoon> Susan’s House, laundry room - Anal Sex +1 SL
-Evening> Visit Beach, suggest swimming. +5 YC
I seem to be having a bit of a problem. I've done all 3 Susan events in the laundry room. She's at 10L/26C, which is what her final score for this version should be. My question is twofold. First, I still have one locked achievement for Susan. When does this unlock? Second, I am not getting any new scenes by swimming at the beach (after the house scenes). No Amy +5C. Just a repeat of Susan's HJ.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I seem to be having a bit of a problem. I've done all 3 Susan events in the laundry room. She's at 10L/26C, which is what her final score for this version should be. My question is twofold. First, I still have one locked achievement for Susan. When does this unlock? Second, I am not getting any new scenes by swimming at the beach (after the house scenes). No Amy +5C. Just a repeat of Susan's HJ.
Have you seen the scene at the beach when Susan use sunscreen with Amy ? (put sunscreen , you have to buy sunburn as Susan asked during conversation at her home)
After this during swimming you have another sex scene with Susan (second handjob) , Amy is present this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Have you seen the scene at the beach when Susan use sunscreen with Amy ? (put sunscreen , you have to buy sunburn as Susan asked during conversation at her home)
After this during swimming you have another sex scene with Susan (second handjob) , Amy is present this time.
Thanks. I needed to apply sunscreen a second time. (This step is missing from the WT.) Everything's okay now (first +5YC), and I got the last Susan achievement.

Last edited:

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I not undestend... If Chapter 2 it contionie story for this game, it ok for me, but why in image folder have image from Chapter 1?
Sooo, why we need have Chapter 2 if we can just play from older version?
Why we need 2 others Game? And, WTF it this Max Life ReMake?
If this Game have new UpDate, when why we have this Game? O_O

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2016
Why we need 2 others Game? And, WTF it this Max Life ReMake? If this Game have new UpDate, when why we have this Game? O_O
I dont understand this too but some ppl dont like this character models[illusion] so dev to shout them mouths and to polishing his skill in another graphic engine [Daz3d] started making "remake" but for me this remake is totally waste of time both for playing and creating. He will make both games this and "remake" (but for me he can stop wasting time on remake)

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes