Randeza

May 16, 2018
what is up with all of these voyeur scenes and share scenes all of the sudden ? and ofc they have bigger dicks than mc, why dosen't the mc have the biggest dick?, will this continue to be part of the game ?

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So... every time I try to save, I'm running into an out of memory error. While clicking "Ignore" lets me continue the game, saving is out of the question. Autosaves worked up to a point, but later just silently fail. Am I the only one having this problem? I really like the game, but without being able to save at all it's quite tedious, especially since I have to restart from scratch for every update.
The game is pretty heavy, do you play on a laptop or desktop PC?
How much RAM your PC have?
If you have your game in a folder with many letters, try to rename the folder with less letters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeker
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Max's life [v0.20] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: (4.7GB)

Squashed Download - PC (1.82GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Max's life [v0.20] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: (4.7GB)

Squashed Download - PC (1.82GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bruh

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Game is sluggish for me too, i also don't have this promblem with anyother renpy game.
I would agree with your guess that this is due fact that there is so much animated content with sound.
not positive but i think it's the size of the archive.rpa 4.5gigs, i recall there's another one that's big but doesn't have the same problem as the dev split the archive into 3 or 4 parts, dunno if that is why or not cuz i can't even remember what game it was other than it was renpy engine.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
not positive but i think it's the size of the archive.rpa 4.5gigs, i recall there's another one that's big but doesn't have the same problem as the dev split the archive into 3 or 4 parts, dunno if that is why or not cuz i can't even remember what game it was other than it was renpy engine.
You'd think that having all the images/videos seperate files would remove the lag since the program wouldn't need to go through the entire archive to find the image/video it was looking for.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You'd think that having all the images/videos seperate files would remove the lag since the program wouldn't need to go through the entire archive to find the image/video it was looking for.
heh but it's a flat file with no index, therefore to find files it has to start at the beginning and move down until it finds it.

U

User_897603

is it just me or the overall quality noticeably dropped in the 2nd chapter ? its just so...bland. i dont know what it is but i enjoyed the 1st chapter so much. this one is just meh
For me it's the thrill of corrupting. Once the challenge is over it's not as fun for me.

Reactions: Buster65

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I love this game so far!... But I'm having some problems...
First: I've never been able to sail with Pauline (Every time I try, she asks me "ready to sail" or something like that and I press the "Accept" button and nothing happen... The "Leave" button appears automatically...
Second: I never find Amy and Susan at the beach (the WT say "go to the beach in Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri evening" and meet Amy) Ok... For two weeks I went to the beach at the evenings in Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri... And another three weeks I went every day... and nothing.
I do not know what it could be.
I've finished all the content in the 0.20 version... Except that LOL.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
First: I've never been able to sail with Pauline (Every time I try, she asks me "ready to sail" or something like that and I press the "Accept" button and nothing happen... The "Leave" button appears automatically...
Second: I never find Amy and Susan at the beach (the WT say "go to the beach in Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri evening" and meet Amy) Ok... For two weeks I went to the beach at the evenings in Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri...
After ready to sail and accept , you have a choice "Mei or Pauline" , have you completed all with Mei ?
I found Susan and Amy the first time I tried so this is strange.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I love this game so far!... But I'm having some problems...
Second: I never find Amy and Susan at the beach (the WT say "go to the beach in Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri evening" and meet Amy) Ok... For two weeks I went to the beach at the evenings in Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri... And another three weeks I went every day... and nothing.
I do not know what it could be.
I've finished all the content in the 0.20 version... Except that LOL.
You might have to go sailing with Pauline before you can meet Amy. Have you sailed with Mei yet?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes