Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
"Any idea about how can i "reset" the location picker GUI? Farm location picker stay on the sreen every place and hide the dialogs "

Any good idea? :/

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys, I need a little help here. I'm playing version 0.12 and I'm stuck on the Mother's Scene. The one you have to click on the Gazebo in the morning. The problem is that you CAN'T click on it in the morning. It's unclickable. Wtf? Is this a problem with the compressed version I downloaded?

-edit-

Figured out the problem, you have to visit them at least once in their bedroom at night.

Last edited:

ajtang

Sep 17, 2018
Max's Life v.0.20 [MAC]:
Chapter 2:

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Not working for me seem i got a bugged version...
When you go to the farm sunday morning you see Dominic on the right side of the house with an horse. Speak with her and she let you enter the house. If you just go to the farm at sunday morning and try to click on the door nothing happen. You need to speak first with dominic.

Penkersion

Nov 7, 2018
In android Max's life 0.19 fix [D.S Mod] version, at Natalie rescue mission, during taking pills from my room, I cannot take pills from the box. The box doesn't have any button to click.

Is there any android version beside I has, please, give me the link to download.

If anyone can give me the save file of android after taking the pills, that can also solve my prioblem.

Penkersion

Nov 7, 2018
Max's life v 0.19 fix [D.S mod] android version, in natalie rescue version I can't take pills from the box near my bed. Please give any link of android version which doesn't have this bug.

Or give me the save file after taking the pills of android version, please...

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
unrpy and replace script.rpy with this
in game, use the console and type:
my_cheat()
this should unlock all available replays as of v0-20

Reactions: KEIKUNTM
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes