trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The game is pretty heavy, do you play on a laptop or desktop PC?
How much RAM your PC have?
If you have your game in a folder with many letters, try to rename the folder with less letters.
Try setting the lines variable. Goto Game directory\Renpy\Common\00Console.rpy

Search for config.console_history_lines and set it to 100

Reactions: Joeker and Kertug

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017

Well this i think is a good tip, but i don't have problem with the game, Joeker have a save problem, so i hope he will read your tip.:)

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
Any idea about how can i "reset" the location picker GUI? Farm location picker stay on the sreen every place and hide the dialogs.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
The game is pretty heavy, do you play on a laptop or desktop PC?
How much RAM your PC have?
If you have your game in a folder with many letters, try to rename the folder with less letters.
Thanks for the reply. I'm playing on an old desktop with 4GB RAM. I wouldn't expect this game to need more hardware than, say, XCOM2, but OK. I'll try the shorter path next update.

Ah, thank you. I'll try that next update.

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
not positive but i think it's the size of the archive.rpa 4.5gigs, i recall there's another one that's big but doesn't have the same problem as the dev split the archive into 3 or 4 parts, dunno if that is why or not cuz i can't even remember what game it was other than it was renpy engine.
You can use the unren.bat tool on the site to unpack the rpa.
Just put in game directory\game then dbl click hit 9. Then go to directory and delete rpa.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help. Sorry for me bad english i hope to write well.
I just try to download the new walkthrough, But the moment i open the link, i understand that the walk is not the same as the old one. First of all this walk have also the Chapter 1 in. Now this is not a problem. But you need to scroll down till the end to find the new content. Again is not bad. But the old walkthorugh was much easy to use.
In the old one you just need to click the right version and the walkthrough sand you to the start of every new content inside.

Can someone tell me if someone have and can post it the old version walk, with new content?
Anticipate thankses.

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
Hi is look am not the only one stuck at the door of Dominique , is the last thing i need to do for finish this update ...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Edit be me.
Go to The farm Sunday Morning. Then you can enter house.
Thank you man i was like a crazy man try to understand why the game do not let me go inside Dominic house. Also the new walk do not say to go at sunday morning to unlock the farm door.

Last edited:

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
Edit be me.

Thank you man i was like a crazy man try to understand why the game do not let me go inside Dominic house. Also the new walk do not say to go at sunday morning to unlock the farm door.
Not working for me seem i got a bugged version...

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes