Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Ask, what's the difference between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 this is my first time.
They are 2 different games, but with the same characters.
A bit like seasons 1 and 2 of a TV series.

Chapter 1 is the beginning of the story (the first game).
Chapter 2 is a sequel that begins after the end of Chapter 1.

If you like this game, there's also a remake :

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Sept 20, 2018 - re-encoded videos to cut size by 400MB ;)
Max's Life - v0.12 (Chapter 1) - Original Size: 2.73GB

Download PC Windows (1.04GB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Recently got this version of the game (chapter 1, v0.12) - the uncompressed one has been all but impossible for me to download, but seem to have hit something of a wall, being unable to advance centain ladies:

- Rita: Reached Love 10, Corruption 29 with her, but can't seem to advance further. What do i need to do to have actual sex with her in the backyard, instead of just massaging her boobs with suntan and cunilingus. This also affects Laura advance (Love 8, Corruption 36), so some answer on what i might or not be doing wrong would be most welcome.

- Aunt: Also, how do i get a titjob from the Aunt in her bathroom? I can only peek at her for some reason even thought i have her at Love 9, Corruption 28.

- Alisia: Going to the nudist beach with her only gets me the underwater footjob scene. Very frustrating considering i have done most everything else with her at home (fingering pussy & ass in her room, pusssyjob in the tub). Is it THAT badly random to get contacted by Nora or what?

Just my main doubts at the moment - that the walkthroughs haven't been great help with (the PDF is ridiculously complicated to follow at times) - thanks for the attention.

Seriously, i either suck mightly at getting hints or have quite lousy luck. Managed to finish Susan, Dominique and MAYBE Alisia (is there ANYTHING beyond the anal ffingering and pussy rub for her?! walkthrough says i'm over, but the achievements icon seems to imply there is one more scene for her) I'm pretty much stuck at ALL sides with every lady in chapter 1 at present. (Also, the panties in Alvin's room, how does one find them?)

Getting some input ANY on the matter - if i'm doing things wrong and where, or just being impatient with random stuff that is indeed slow - would be of ggreat help. Damn, just hearing other people's own experiences/troubles with the paths for each girl would be most appreciated.

Thanks for the attention, from a somewhat frustrated/lost at the moment new fan/player of the game.

Last edited:

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
They are 2 different games, but with the same characters.
A bit like seasons 1 and 2 of a TV series.

Chapter 1 is the beginning of the story (the first game).
Chapter 2 is a sequel that begins after the end of Chapter 1.

If you like this game, there's also a remake :
Please answer me, how can I get Dominique's? I'm having trouble finding Tube in Backyard, someone please answer me.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Please answer me, how can I get Dominique's? I'm having trouble finding Tube in Backyard, someone please answer me.
Perhaps this post can help you

I find an old walkthrough for Chapter 1

To find some answers, you can use the "search tool":
F95 Search tool.jpg
Don't forget to select "This Tread".

Reactions: Sonico

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Noticed a minor bug: after completing all content, at the farm bedroom at night, if you click on Daisy and Max says there's not reason to wake her, when the screen returns to the room view all the HUD icons disappear, and the only things that can be clicked on is Daisy or Domi. I can easily roll back, but I thought I'd mention it.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
When you go to the farm sunday morning you see Dominic on the right side of the house with an horse. Speak with her and she let you enter the house. If you just go to the farm at sunday morning and try to click on the door nothing happen. You need to speak first with dominic.
Nobody here :/

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Nobody here :/
Have you speak with the other girl in the farm? The nun that mc save in the past version?
I speak first with her. Then i go to sleep and after some try i find dominic on a sunday morning on the right side of the house.
I try a few time before she appear next to the house.

Anyway have you follow the walkthrough well? I mean if you do not have the right prerequisite perhaps Dominic do not show up.
You need to have perhaps max affinity with all.

Anyway only Kuggazer can answer better this question. The only thing i can say is... that i try a few sunday.
As i say... On saturday i meet the nun girl on the left side of the farm. If i am not mistake she is give food to chicken.
After i speak with her. I use the phone to advance the time. And see if Dominic show up. But no Dominic at the farm.
So i go to sleep. And in the morning of the sunday i try again. But again not dominic, but i speak with the nun again. After i go in MC room, and advance the time till saturday. Then i save e sleep again. So i go at the farm and again no dominc. But i load the save game and re load. So i try again just sleep one time, because i save on saturday. And after i sleep. In sunday morning this time dominic was there.

HAZ12

Jul 18, 2018
I'm playing 0.19 and I couldn't find the pills in the room it's a bug in android could any one give me a solution plz

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes