Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Home - (1) backyard where Laura doing yoga, looking for tube on the floor. (2) In dining room find 2 glass cups.
Rita's studio - (3) Looking for stands

//IIRC there was the night when Laura became "crazy" that she didn't stop and after that she said to herself that she don't want to take that "stupid pill" anymore that mean in the future update she may be pregnant right? Any idea?

Anyway this is best game series I've played, thank you sir.
Home - (1) backyard where Laura doing yoga, looking for tube on the floor. (2) In dining room find 2 glass cups.
Rita's studio - (3) Looking for stands

//IIRC there was the night when Laura became "crazy" that she didn't stop and after that she said to herself that she don't want to take that "stupid pill" anymore that mean in the future update she may be pregnant right? Any idea?

Anyway this is best game series I've played, thank you sir.
I Can't Find Tube In Backyard

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have read the Walkthrough

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
If my memory is good, it should be :
198074_screenshot0001.png

(When you attach a picture, you can also use the "Thumbnail" choice)

Edit :
I think that I misunderstand you : Do you play the chapter 1 or the 2 ?

Last edited:

osomarcianico

May 17, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sonico, post: 1322773, miembro: 766814"] y una respuesta sobre lo que podría o no estar haciendo mal sería muy bien [/ QUOTE]
I have trouble getting Dominique, :(
Max's Life Chapter 2 V.0.20
go to church and talk to Maria, she automatically clears you to domi

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
hey guys. can someone help me with what in walkthrough is common 4 event (v.19)
so after i got that drunk away from town i continued with sophia and alvin events until app i finished (no more points) then i like passed time for like 4 or 5 weeks now . i cant trigger this event. i tried replaying the cop scene in the evening with rita. still to no avail.
maybe i am supposed to get not a generic event at breakfast with mom or what the hell is the trigger.
thx in advance

p.s. yea sry i saw the responses above but i also replayed everything before the sophia event save in as many ways as i could. to no avail

Last edited:

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
Have you speak with the other girl in the farm? The nun that mc save in the past version?
I speak first with her. Then i go to sleep and after some try i find dominic on a sunday morning on the right side of the house.
I try a few time before she appear next to the house.

Anyway have you follow the walkthrough well? I mean if you do not have the right prerequisite perhaps Dominic do not show up.
You need to have perhaps max affinity with all.

Anyway only Kuggazer can answer better this question. The only thing i can say is... that i try a few sunday.
As i say... On saturday i meet the nun girl on the left side of the farm. If i am not mistake she is give food to chicken.
After i speak with her. I use the phone to advance the time. And see if Dominic show up. But no Dominic at the farm.
So i go to sleep. And in the morning of the sunday i try again. But again not dominic, but i speak with the nun again. After i go in MC room, and advance the time till saturday. Then i save e sleep again. So i go at the farm and again no dominc. But i load the save game and re load. So i try again just sleep one time, because i save on saturday. And after i sleep. In sunday morning this time dominic was there.
I never see the other nun again after i go to the secret room in the church and never see her at the farm :/

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
I never see the other nun again after i go to the secret room in the church and never see her at the farm :/
in the morning Daisy at the farm feeding hens.
daytime talk to Domi
u then get access to the farmhouse
talk with domi in the kitchen in the evening , u can also peek on daisy in the bathroom
do that a few times than they switch in the evening and u can go in the bathroom Domi sex, same day night go to their bedroom Domi is on the right side

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Really strange. Have you do all the girls/women? I mean perhaps you need to raise all the girls/women point. Perhaps the nun and dominic show up at some point. I mean have top relationship with the other.

I use the same save file from the start of chapter 2. I follow the walkthrough till the end and i raise all the girls/women relationship to the max i can go.

For the rest only the developer can answer it. Also because i really do not know how to give other advice, because for me i just try a few time and dominic show up.

in the morning Daisy at the farm feeding hens.
daytime talk to Domi
u then get access to the farmhouse
talk with domi in the kitchen in the evening , u can also peek on daisy in the bathroom
do that a few times than they switch in the evening and u can go in the bathroom Domi sex, same day night go to their bedroom Domi is on the right side
Yeah i do like that and for me work. But if i remember well in me save dominic show up in the morning* not at day thime.
I remember well that i had Daisy on the left feeding chicken. And Dominic on the right pet an horse. And I thought to myself i really hope that the horse is female! Because really XD i do not wanna see Dominic under the horse XD I am not a real fan of bestiality. So i really hope no bestiality. Or at last i hope we can avoid it with some choice.

Last edited:

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
ha ha yea i thought abt the same thing but then i noticed she is brushing the horse not fiddling under it lol

btw i discovered my error . i went and clicked through all achievement scene gallery . seems like alisia blowjob on the couch (with the pink dildo in her) didnt register right cause it didnt play a scene. now i spend some time here on the thread and on the mod thread and didnt seem to find an answer so i guess its just replaying for me

hopefully the achievement scene gallery can help anyone else who gets stuck without a reason

Last edited:

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
Really strange. Have you do all the girls/women? I mean perhaps you need to raise all the girls/women point. Perhaps the nun and dominic show up at some point. I mean have top relationship with the other.

I use the same save file from the start of chapter 2. I follow the walkthrough till the end and i raise all the girls/women relationship to the max i can go.

For the rest only the developer can answer it. Also because i really do not know how to give other advice, because for me i just try a few time and dominic show up.

Yeah i do like that and for me work. But if i remember well in me save dominic show up in the morning* not at day thime.
I remember well that i had Daisy on the left feeding chicken. And Dominic on the right pet an horse. And I thought to myself i really hope that the horse is female! Because really XD i do not wanna see Dominic under the horse XD I am not a real fan of bestiality. So i really hope no bestiality. Or at last i hope we can avoid it with some choice.
Well yes i max point with all , but Daisy never show up , i think i will dl a full save lol

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
In 0.16 when i made a quest for aunt and Alisia, i didn't get one achivement before Alisia began to stay alone in living room. If exist any way to get that achievement w/o restart? Or can you give me save for 0.18 please.
Oh. I got it.

Last edited:

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
umm v 19 i dont get woken up cant find reason why =( mom still has one locked scene but dunno how to unlock it someone please help i followed the walkthrough perfectly but still nothing

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes