Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I can't get any new content for Susan also Amy scene eludes me.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
Thx for the Update. Might try this version again after a long time but still holding out hope for updates of the remake version. The remake doesn't just have way better looking models it's also more fun to play.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
For those that don't read threads, or use search, before posting, the walkthrough is linked in on the previous page (309).

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have combined the walkthrough on the OP for chapter 1, with the walkthrough made by @mirenzo for chapter 2 v0.19 into one walkthrough (I don't take any credit for this part of this walkthrough). I've also reorganized it to make it easier to read and I added v0.20 to the walkthrough. It's on Google Drive and has headings to make it easier to find things. Hopefully this link will work properly.
Thanks for walkthrough . Added in op.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
So... every time I try to save, I'm running into an out of memory error. While clicking "Ignore" lets me continue the game, saving is out of the question. Autosaves worked up to a point, but later just silently fail. Am I the only one having this problem? I really like the game, but without being able to save at all it's quite tedious, especially since I have to restart from scratch for every update.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks for walkthrough . Added in op.
kinda stuck on the maria content thats all i need also i have a question is it normal for the game to be kinda slugglish like for example saving takes around 10 secs i mean is it because of how much content is in the game because i dont have this trouble with other games

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
kinda stuck on the maria content thats all i need also i have a question is it normal for the game to be kinda slugglish like for example saving takes around 10 secs i mean is it because of how much content is in the game because i dont have this trouble with other games
Game is sluggish for me too, i also don't have this promblem with anyother renpy game.
I would agree with your guess that this is due fact that there is so much animated content with sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Game is sluggish for me too, i also don't have this promblem with anyother renpy game.
I would agree with your guess that this is due fact that there is so much animated content with sound.
yeah and i just figured out how to do the maria quest :D
im also curious if a compressed version which i never use on any games would fix the lagging

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
For Marie's content, just keep going to church at night and talk to her in the morning until she asks you for something. If you're following the walkthrough it's all laid out.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I still woud not use compressed version, since lag is not that bad, also quality drops alot on compressed version.
I agree , lag is not so bad.
The delay when one save or load is probably because saves files are ten times larger than other games ... about 3,35 MB.
A lot of variables to load/save :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exsa

bengos101

May 12, 2017
Nice update!!! could sombody post a 0.19 saves if possible because old HDD decided to abandon me forever.
Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes